2016 Fall Run.

September 17th (Saturday) will be busy in Charlottetown because of the seafood festival , we should get rooms blocked soon or they will get tight! The Holiday inn is not the cheapest but is a good place. I stay here enough that they sent me a Christmas card last year !
Ps I'm writing this from one of their rooms.

I have contacted to Motels one in Charlottetown, one in Summerside.
Charlottetown has not gotten back to me yet.
Here is the info for Summerside.
I have blocked off 20 rooms, with group rate for rooms.
When you call just book under Maritime Mustang.
I will try an attach the whole letter later, seems it does not want to do in this
file form.
Rates range from $119 to $169 depending on room.
Also their is a free breakfast and pool.
restaurant and a pub on site.
www.qualityinnpei.com

Last edited:

1- Trevor & Aliona.
2- Jackie & Gerry.
3- Linda & Fred
4- Bill & Barbara
5- Phil & Mel.
6- Roger & Sally
7- Max & ?
8- Jason ( is wife coming?)
9- Bonnie & Bill.

Last edited:
Just spoke to Front Desk at Quality Inn Summerside. They referred me to the Sales Department cause they were not aware of any arrangements made for setting aside 20 rooms on September 16th. I left them a voice mail , cause no one was available. Will post once reservation made.

Bonnie and Bill

Quality Inn, Summerside is $129.00/nite booked under the CPSA rate. They have a free standing building adjacent to the motel -- 2 levels with 12 rooms per -- might be a nice option to book this? Any preference for Charlottetown......

Still working on Charlottetown, talked to someone today who promised the girl who takes car of this will call
me back, hmmmm I wonder what time.

I will e-mail, summer side tomorrow.

2001BlackGTvert;n3537 said:
Just saw this again. Been pretty busy. Going to see why the schedule looks like and get back to you guys. Sounds like fun

Charlie, never mind wine trip to Halifax, bring wine with you, Friday and Sat. night you can be a whino :)

Back