2016 Fall Run.

was another great trip hard to keep topping them, but The people is the big reason why.
After I get caught up, I will put some details together.
Anyone recommend a motel in Summerside ? and Charlottetown ?

Ohtobbad;n2871 said:
was another great trip hard to keep topping them, but The people is the big reason why.
After I get caught up, I will put some details together.
Anyone recommend a motel in Summerside ? and Charlottetown ?

Gerry has a hotel he uses for business in Charlottetown. Think it's a Holiday Inn Express but I'm getting old so could be wrong. Summerside I'm not totally sure so might have to do a bit of research on that one. I will check it out today and see what comes up.

H.I. Express in C'town might be a good option, book as a group or ask for commercial rate -- should be approx. $125.- 130./nite, which ncludes breakfast, Other bonus is drive up rooms at the back, which I believe face southwest, hey, I can almost taste that cold one now!
The Q.I. in S'side should be a similar scenario for price & food. 12 drive up rooms face easterly,
..... just my 2 cents worth. ??

Not sure what happened, my message was chopped off?? To continue from "
"Hey O-2-B-? "

Wow --- it did same thing again. Seems if you leave a space between 1 line and the next you loose the text following the empty line, if that makes sense. So as I was saying: wondering if I should get that description on my license plate. And that I stopped by your place y'day to have a gander at the R. Couple of cars in the drive and 5 or 6 trucks scattered around but no answer at the door. Soon I left a wet pink bag of flyers on your step!!

Back