2016 Fall Run.

Ohtobbad

Administrator
Staff member
As some here already know, a group of us from the Maritimes have had a fall run for the last three years.
We have made this and annual event. I plan to continue this on this forum, I hope with no objections?

The weekend is set, Sept. 16th, 17th & 18th. Rain or shine, due to pre planning involved.
This years run will to PEI, with plans to meet in Summerside and Start the run Saturday morning
as per the past at 9am, ( route not determined) Making our way to Charlottetown for Saturday night.

For those who have not done this, we have done three to this point.
1st being Southern NB, followed by the Cabot trail and last year the Gaspe Peninsula in Quebec.
The first three will be hard acts to follow, but we have all come to realize what makes it great,
the people who attend. All should consider making this a must do on your calendar.

I have no issues with doing the planning, if anyone wishes to help, please let me know.
All input would be greatly appreciated, so we can have another amazing run.

TrueBlue02058;n919 said:
Don't you have a photo to contribute Ohtobbad ? Your better half is very photogenic :)

I likely do, will go and see what I can find, I have nothing with the new car yet, Hope picks of my last Mustang are fine. :)

Barbara_zpscbljjqpe.jpg
My better half. On the Cape Breton Run

Back