2016 Fall Run.

Not sure, I can't see anything either, if its a need to know Lorne will repost,
Or maybe its a teething problem, we have had a few. Let us know if so.
Mike can take a look at it.

Seems lately only picks on Freds Chevy posts LOL or Bill taking to long to write something :)
Hey us 2 finger types need to stick together.

Otherwise the site seems to be working better.
I know an update is coming, keep fingers crossed that goes smooth, Mike will update when he is ready to do.

I for one am looking forward to a Nice Lobster Supper !

113_1341.jpg

For years on the first weekend of June our Camping Crew (6-7 couples) had a tradition of opening up the season in Percé (where we stopped for a bit last fall just before Gaspé) for a few days of R&R.

The Saturday Night was always the highlight of this weekend where we all met for an all you can eat Lobster meal at 'La Maison du Pecheur' a well known Restaurant which was owned by the local MLA who was also a Lobster fisherman. Sadly this gentleman was killed by a drunk driver last spring while he was driving back from Quebec City with his wife, so now his son apparently is running the show.

We haven't been able to attend for the past few years so yeah us too would be interested in some type of Lobster Feast !!

Just a heads up here as I posted a few pics above here and it showed up as Unapproved. Wonder if same thing is not happening with Lorne ??

Fun GT;n3844 said:
Just a heads up here as I posted a few pics above here and it showed up as Unapproved. Wonder if same thing is not happening with Lorne ??

Don't take it personal Rog , happens to me from time to time. I guess it's growing pains for the new Forum. Once a Moderator has a look , they will probably appear.

Here is the other picture for the above message as only one had appeared.
And yep Lobster season opens in two days !!!
Don't worry Fred I don't take stuff personal very often and let me tell you that I really appreciate having this site around lately, not much else for me to do so this stuff is kind of the highlight of my day.

1 - Trevor & Aliona.
2 - Jackie & Gerry.
3 - Linda & Fred
4 - Bill & Barbara
5 - Phil & Mel.
6 - Roger & Sally
7 - Max & ?
8 - Jason ( is wife coming?)
9 - Bonnie & Bill.
10 - Lorne & Jacqueline

Hi All Here is the deal at the Holiday Inn Charlottetown :bump

As you see on the last line once you book you can cancel up to 6PM on the day of arrival ,normally its 24 hr previous
We had 20 rooms in a block so If you think you are going please book early
They will try to give us as many drive up rooms as possible

Any unsold rooms will be released on August 17th, 2016. (so I don't have to pay for unsold rooms !!)
Room typeDay 1 – Sept 17Day 2 – Sept 18
Standard One Beds--
Standard Two Bed20Depart
Express Suite--

Rate Information:
Room typeRate
Standard One Beds$139
Standard Two Bed$139
Express Suite$159/$169

Accommodation rates as stated above are relevant for the quantity of guestrooms agreed to be held on an allocation basis. These rates are based on an expected number of actualized guestroom nights (75%) of the agreed upon room nights listed above.

All room rates are subject to the following:
  • Rates are subject to 14% HST
  • Rates are subject to 3% Tourism Accommodation Levy
  • All tax structures and percentages are subject to change without notice.
  • All group rates are based on a net, non-commissionable basis.
  • All rates are based on single/double occupancy. An additional $10 per person charge applies for the third and fourth adult.

CHECK-IN / CHECK-OUT TIMES

Check-in time is 3:00 p.m. every effort is made to accommodate guests arriving before the check-in time. However, rooms may not be immediately available. Check-out time is 12 p.m.

If Early Departure (Booked for 2 nights but only require 1) is required, the Front Desk must be advised No Later than 12pm on day in question. Any notice after 12pm will require the same rules as our “Late Checkout” police stated above.

RESERVATION METHOD
  • this can be done by calling our Reservations Department at 1-866-977-7466. Callers must identify themselves as being with the team in order to qualify for your group rate.Credit Card- We would require each guest to have a credit card on file when booking a reservation. In the event a guest does not have a credit card please note that a $300.00 deposit plus applicable room & tax charges for the duration of their stay will be mandatory at time of Check In. If a Third party credit card is to be used, we require a Letter of Authorization to be filled out prior to arrival. If any member has a question regarding this information please contact the hotel directly.

BILLING ARRANGEMENTS

Kindly indicate the manner in which delegates’ charges should be handled:
  • Individual to pay own room, tax, and incidentals

CANCELLATION POLICY

Maritime Mustangs is able to cancel accommodations from the above noted room block without penalty until 30 days prior to arrival. Should the team cancel the arrangements 29 – 1 day prior to the scheduled arrival date we will require a penalty of 1-night room and tax charges to be paid for any unsold rooms.

Once an individual team member reservation has been made, they will have up until 6pm the day of arrival to cancel. After 6pm, one full night’s room and tax will be charged.

See you all in PEI in September

Hi Folks I was in PEI again -Same hotel checked on out group bookings and only 4 people have booked so far !

PLEASE BOOK If you are considering the trip !! You can cancel up to 6 PM the day of your stay!

Sorry Gerry, i will book mine next day or two, keep forgetting.
I agree book up folks, both have good cancellation policies.

Thanks for the Help Gerry on the Charlotte town hotel, I could not get anyone to set it up,
your inside connection came through :)

Ok Gerry I am just waiting to see what happens with work. Lilly is going regardless but as usual its always up in the air with me.

Gerry, meant to ask you, is Rich around?
I think he knows the Island much better than I do, I haven't been there in a long time.
I have never been to the east end of the Island, wondering if he would help me set up a route?
If you talking to him, ask him to check in:)

Add my name to the list. Melody will also attend, driving her '73 Mach 1, provided she can get away from work. Before I book the hotel I'd like to know where we're staying on the evening of Friday the 16th, or are we (HRM group) leaving on Sat morning?

Last edited:
Back