What did you do to your mustang today

A quick check tonight out the garage door make me hopeful- I like many have not had a lot of luck with Led replacement headlight bulbs - they don’t seem to “reach out “ like a halogen in a standard housing. I’m hoping these have a better design - only led’s on 2 sides of bulb ? Maybe that’s better - seem to have a good cut line on the garage door

Like many I had no luck with this stuff.
Forked big bucks for a full system which made a good difference on low beam but highs were the pits. First summer burnt 2 bulbs then the relays went so I'm back to stock set up (system was very pricy and rated very highly but ended up being crap).
Now friend of mine just changed his bulbs on his Duramax and that made a real difference so newer stuff may be better now ?

Plated it yesterday and got oil change done and alignment ckecked today.
I check alignment every year with oil change.
Even if it feels good.

Alignment was open in front. Toe out.
With the camber I run, would of eaten the inside of front tires pretty quickly.
Toed it back in a bit.
Good to go now.

Had forgotten just how good that car handles.
On ramps, transitions and sharp curves are just a playground for that car. ?

Few shots in dealership lot.

148423E3-71FF-434D-B00D-5E73B0191733.jpeg

8731A71F-2B23-44D1-BFAB-E88C6A3B4EF7.jpeg

Plated it yesterday and got oil change done and alignment ckecked today.
I check alignment every year with oil change.
Even if it feels good.

Alignment was open in front. Toe out.
With the camber I run, would of eaten the inside of front tires pretty quickly.
Toed it back in a bit.
Good to go now.

Had forgotten just how good that car handles.
On ramps, transitions and sharp curves are just a playground for that car. ?

Few shots in dealership lot.

View attachment 56289

View attachment 56290
Gosh I love that car!

Finally got some time to take the valve cover off tonight to see if I can find out the cause of my drive train click in the #1 or #2 cylinder..
At first glance I don't see anything out of the ordinary, no grooves or etching.. will wait till tomorrow night when my mechanic friend Doug can come out and help me trouble shoot further..?
PXL_20220620_222256916.jpg
PXL_20220620_223023799.jpg

I think I see it , 6 th one from the left , sorry but it looks like cam and rocker time .That frosted look is wear through the hardening - I expect the roller on that rocker is toast as well. They all should be smooth - a few minor grooves that you can’t feel with a fingernail will pass.
how many km on yours now?

Back