What did you do to your mustang today

Yep , will miss the trip this year for sure , the suspension was needed as front tires kept getting chewed up so replacing everything in the front was the only cure..( new ford racing lover control arms , Moog tie rods, ST coil overs, and MM CC plates feels good. But was planning on new LTH and Ford Racing Camshafts for Pete to dial in for me .. well there's always next year.. might have to come out if retirement to make some money first though ..
Just need those hood pins and ready for a run to Mexico!?

There was more to it than what you just described. They drained, inspected everything, cleaned everything, install new gasket as well as install fresh silicone where cap seals against axle, refilled then they test drove the car to ensure everything was good, I am satisfied with their thoroughness and they treat me right ?

There was more to it than what you just described. They drained, inspected everything, cleaned everything, install new gasket as well as install fresh silicone where cap seals against axle, refilled then they test drove the car to ensure everything was good, I am satisfied with their thoroughness and they treat me right ?
I forgot it was your seal and not your cover that was leaking . Glad they did a good job.. i cant stand it when people don't respect your ride when it's in the shop.. mechanics or service writers that leave greasy fingers all over you steering wheel, door handle, or no seat or floor protection and they get greasy !.. I'm a bit picky , i don't even use my impact gun to remove wheel lugs, breaker bar then low speed drill to back them off, too much damage can happen with premium lugs and custom rims ..?

Back