New Bronco

Seeing this all over my Instagram feed for the last two days. I have to say, I have a soft spot for the old Bronco pictured in these articles... :)

Depends how complete they were.
Some are just slightly better than prototype.
Others are blueprint of of what public can get.
The former get crushed.
The latter can end up at auction. .

I recall seeing that guy posting on one of those US forums, they were nice rides, wasn't one of them a Laguna Seca ?

You've got to have good connections and be in the right place at the right time to get not one, but two !
yes could be him, real nice guy met him twice and he is connected in the Ford world for sure.
He also new a guy in Ontario that had 2012 Boss PP004 which some how made it to local auction
and was bought for less than new ones went for. You here some crazy stories.

What I have learned is later PP models end up in auction and early versions that are bits
and pieces of anything to test with get crushed.

He also has 2015 GT350 with no centre stack, very rare only 2 were built.
He has 2018 and 2019 GT350R as well but I beleive he has sold one of those.

Great concept to pull out the EB and throw in a supercharged V8, but come on, Hennessey already built a Raptor and called it the same thing......which made sense calling a supercharged Raptor a Velociraptor.

How in the sweet hell does Velociraptor work for a Bronco , and why would you call it the EXACT same thing, despite the fact its clearly NOT A RAPTOR ?? :ROFLMAO:

Guess its better than Super-squatch.

code name for new Bronco / raptor is
Warthhog , which apparently was a name linked
Bronco many moons ago.
Its not official buy spy photos have been taken
and Ford has protected the Name Warthog
Rumours are 2022 so I may be trading up faster than I want :rolleyes:

Yes, I read an article on the Warthog.
Ford is already testing a Bronco with larger wheels and tires, and a different exhaust than the Sasquatch.

Spy photos and video are heavily camouflaged but it is highly believed to be the Warthog test mules.

Back