2018 -19 NHL season

Habs are playing well and I think most of us would have never believed they would be'
4-1-1 after 6 games. The weekly rankings are not as kind as the standings LOL.

Ohtobbad;n25493 said:
For some of us here hockey in winter helps us through the Mustang blues.
Its that time of year, when the NHL is ramping up and camps are beginning.
For fans, its a time of year when every team is equal as the new season begins.

As a Montreal fan I am expecting a tough year, but watching events unfold
I think Ottawa fans may have a rougher year. Toronto is looking good, so we have to listen
to Leaf fans plan the parade route in October LOL

Other Canadian teams look good with promise, so if your a fan join the conversation
as the season unfolds, tell us who your team is and join in the conversation.

So Far So Good Trevor.

Habs Beat Flames 3-2 last Night scoring 3 Goals in 3 minutes in second, 2 on Power Plays. Petry, Drouin and Gallagher got them. And Price is now tied with Patrick Roy with 289 Wins for second place in Wins in Canadians History behind Jacques Plante who holds the record with 314.

Habs are now #1 in the east with a game in hand over Toronto in Second and Boston in 3rd. All 3 Team have 12 points.

Habs are in Buffalo Thursday night and play the Bruins in Boston Saturday night.

Go Habs Go !

I really like what I see so far, don't know if it will last but fun to watch at the moment !!

Just shows what hard work and playing with heart can do as they surely do not look that good on paper, good stuff !!

Funny how Leafs fans at work have stopped picking and bragging lately. Eh wonder what that is all about ?? lol

This Year's Team reminds me of the HABS from 1993, last time they won the Cup. Not the Best Team on Paper, but were the Best Team in the End.

Not saying they will win the Cup this year, but they should be able to make a run for it. And things won't get any worse when Weber is back in a month or 2.

A friend of mine who is a Leaf's fan made a comment the other day that his Leaf's Sucked, cause they had lost 3 in a row. I told him he was being too hard on them and not to Panic just yet..

A Couple of days Change Things. Sabres out Shot Habs 2 to 1 last night beating them 4-3. Habs Penalties cost them 2 Goals. This was only their second Regulation Time Loss so far this Season.

Leafs are back in 1st in the East, Boston 2nd, Lightning 3rd, Penguins 4th and Habs 5th, with only a 2 point spread from 1st thru 5th.

Canadians play in Boston Saturday.

Habs played a good first, but were slow in 2nd and 3rd.
it shows the teams true skill level, it's simple. wanna win
you need to skate hard every minute.
When they don't skate painful to watch.

Carey Price Shut out the Bruins 3-0 last night with Goals by Gallagher, Domi and an empty netter by Benn with less than 2 minutes to go from deep in the Canadians Zone.Bruins had won their last 6 games against the Habs and last night was the first home game of the season they lost.

Leafs came back from behind to beat the Jets 3-2.

Leafs lead Atlantic Division with Lightning in Second and Habs in third.

Only watched the 1st Period and it was 0-0 at end of it but Stars ended up beating Habs 4-1.

Lightning are 1st in Atlantic followed by Leafs and the Bruins in 3rd.

Wow what a come back from the Habs tonight. The young got his first and his second ever NHL goals. He is going to sleep with that smile on his face tonight. Price made some wicked saves to give them the change to come back and win it 6-4 against the Caps

Best game so far this year. Last 2 goals by Habs scored 2 seconds apart too, an NHL Record.

Big game Saturday, Lightning are in Montreal and only one point separates Lightning in 1st and Boston and Montreal in 2nd and 3rd.

Toronto occupies first Wild card spot.

cut.jpg

After losing to the Lightning Saturday night, the Habs beat the islanders 4-3 in a Shoot out after coming back from a 3-1 deficit. Goals for habs by Drouin, Domi and Lehkonen. Joel Armia got the winning Goal in the Shoot out. Habs play the Rangers tonight. Go habs Go.

So far this Season, the Habs haven't lost 2 games in a row.

I missed the game ( working) but did get home in time for overtime and shootout.
Nice come back win.

Back