2016-17 NHL hockey season.

IMO MT is an idiot, the only reason he is right coach for job is the language that he speaks.
Which limits Montreal in the coaches they can hire. Not likely to change anytime soon.

Habs got a dose of reality, all teams adjust, 10 games in they can figure out how to play Montreal.
Now the coaches need to make the adjustments. If Montreal is happy with making playoffs only,
this team should be able to do that, but if they want to win the cup, a lot more changes need to happen.

Can MB see it or do they have to lose a few more years first ?

Crazy game with the Leafs and Canucks. You can tell Vancouver is a frustrated team and the Leafs didn't help with a questionable hit (Kadri) and some clean huge ones that resulted in back and forth retaliation. Both goalies kicked out in a line brawl with 5 minutes to play. Crazy amount of instigator penalties and the list goes on. Oh and the Leafs lead 6-3 late to add to the Canucks misery. Third in a row for the Buds.

Didn't see any of the Habs game but looks like it was same old stuff. Price stands on his head and Habs squeeze out a win. 37 shots by the Flyers? Yikes.

Habs played better, but not good, Price stopped what he could see and they were lucky to come out with
5-4 win.
Looks like Leafs had a bit of a barn burner and came away with another win.

I didn't see either game but from the highlights is seems the Hab's won ugly and the Leafs and the Canucks went back to the 70's.

Poor Canucks lost their 8th in a row to Toronto last night. Better to lose one game 10-0 out of eleven played , having only lost one other in OT.

Toronto won their 3rd in a row , they're on the right track.

The Habs better wake up soon. The Rangers are right behind them in 2nd place with 20 points and have won their last 5 games. Chicago is a point behind NYR with 19, having won their last 6 games. Edmonton is 4th with 19 points having won their last 2 and Pittsburgh in 5th with 18 points , having won their last game. Ottawa is 9th and Toronto is up to 13th in the League. Two weeks ago , they were 27th , a marked Improvement ! We won't even talk about Vancouver.

No Title

Lots of season left.The Habs have the right players to do the job they just need to work together a little better.

Attachments

• photo1072.jpg
    photo1072.jpg
    320.6 KB · Views: 3
Lots of good teams and I know its early, but your right, you can't take nights off
in todays NHL. every point will count even with 82 games.

THe Canucks have created this over the last few years.
They keep saying next year and add 1 or 2 players and nothing changes
the Sedans are not elite anymore, very good yes, elite no.
Also other teams only have to worry about 3-4 guys scoring so easy to key on them
Defense is very week, one bright spot is goal tending is actually been very good.

I watched the first 2 periods. Habs played pretty good. What they need to work on is their shots hitting the net. I was blown away when I heard the shots after the first period. But they keep getting blocked or miss all together. They need to put as many pucks to the net as possible and get those rebounds.

On another note What a shot on Weber!

Back