2016-17 NHL hockey season.

thats funny to read, While not surprising.
I guess people in power have to say congratulations
even when its their team that gets beat.

Pens win a nail biter, fun to watch.

Send win, what surprised me, was the report of how many empty seats
at the pens game, I really don't understand how a team from any city
in Canada can have empty seats in 2nd round of playoffs???
help me understand.

Last night was a great example of how stupid the draft lottery system can be. Philadelphia goes from 13th to 2nd?!?? How does that happen and why is it even possible? You are talking about a team that had a shot at the playoffs with a couple weeks left in the regular season and now they get one of the two top prospects? Bottom 3 teams pick 4th, 5th and 6th. Devils move from 5th to 1st overall pick. In a draft where the top 2 picks are the talk, pretty much a kick in the coconuts for the Avs and Canucks lol.

2nd round.

Oilers up 2 games to none and going home.

Ottawa wins first 2 at home.

Pens win 2 in Washington, has to be huge pressure on caps if they lose again, then what?

St Louis and Nashville series tied 1-1

same as playoff format, makes no sense.
NHL wonders why they can't grow over last few years.
Hmmmmm,

I know when I lived in Belleville we could get playoff tickets no problem. Also noticed that once the Leafs lost that last regular season game and it was the Caps they'd face, tickets in Ottawa were going for face value or below. The day before they were double to triple thinking it could be an Ontario battle.

I watched pens - caps game.
Holtby don't look like himself.
they won't go far without him, pulled in 3rd
rest is only thing I can think of.

I watched the Ottawa game last night. What a game. Going to watch the Oilers game tonight. Some Damn Good Play Of Hockey being played by our 2 Canadian Teams. :FordSmile

Found it odd that they pulled him in a 3-1 game. Really didn't think he played that bad up to that point and 2 goals can come quick....just ask the Sens lol

Fucking Capitals may have ended Crosby's Career last night. Listanen Cross Checked him in the Head, got 5 minutes. Now Sid the Head has his 5th career concussion. Washington wins 3-2. I hope that's the last game they win. If that is the only way they can win, they should be ashamed of themselves. :mad:

Sens and Rangers tonight. Go Sens !

Rangers won last night 4-1, the King got his Mojo back. Pageau got Sens only Goal. Sens lead Series 2-1

Nashville Beat St. Louis 2-1 to take a 3-1 series lead

Washington at Pittsburgh tonight, Pens leading 2-1

And ducks at Oilers, Oilers leading 2-1.

Back