2016-17 NHL hockey season.

Crosby skated today, by himself, hopefully a good sign.
even if not back for this series he could be ready if needed.

Sens eliminated the Rangers last night in game 6 and are along with the Preds are waiting for tonight's winners of the Pens Caps and Oilers Ducks game 7.

Go Oilers !

NHL Brass are likely breathing a little easier this morning.
Can't be an all Canadian final LOL.

As much as I'd like to see the Sens make it to the finals (weird for a Leafs fan to say but I don't mind them), the Pens just look too good and destined for another cup final. Although I predicted Washington and Chicago so who knows lol. Love to see the Preds win it all...then watch all the Hab fans squirm watching PK hoist the cup lol.

Well other than Pens, many did not imagine this conference final
so who knows, maybe Sen's and Preds in final.
No one dreamed up that one.

As far as PK goes, he would have not made a difference in Montreal this year,
still a good deal, wish him the best.

You are correct. I personally think Montreal has the best overall Dman out of that deal. Hard to convince some Hab fans out there that this is the case and that Montreal would is better with him instead of PK.

I'm ok with any of the teams winning that are left. Probably put Anaheim at the bottom of the list....don't really have a reason why lol.

Cheering for Sens and Preds. It's fitting that Subban and Deharnais went further than their former Team the Habs did.

It would be hilarious if the Preds win it all and PK brings the Stanley Cup back to Montreal to show the kids at the Sick Children's Hospital that he donated 10 Million Dollars to. :p

Even Eller who was traded to the capitals last season,played well in the playoffs.

Penguins just beat the Senators 7-0 in game 5 to take a 3-2 series lead.

Predators also have a 3-2 series lead and could eliminate the Ducks tomorrow.

Let's hope. They definitely showed up to play the last game. The game before not so much. Lol. Going to be a tough one away from home

Back