2016-17 NHL hockey season.

Impressive game, ending 3-2 on double OT with the pens moving on to Final.
At least it was a good goal and not a cheap one. Very good series.
Anderson played incredible.

Pens Versus Preds Monday night in Pittsburg.

Looking Forward to it, Go Preds Go !

I had good intentions last night. I watched the first 4 Periods, went to bed at 12:30, had to be up at 7 today.

stupid more like it lol, was to good to turn off and I wanted to watch it.
After all game 7.

Being from Cole Harbour was rooting for Pens and being Canadian also rooting for Ottawa.
So I was good either way.
Crosby is making history, he has nothing to prove but he keeps coming.
4 finals since 07, 2 cups, with a chance at back to back, first since Wings in 97.
He has won pretty much everything, now a chance at another cup and another parade in Cole Harbour
would be too cool. I think it will be tough series, no one thought Nashville would be here, but not only are they
in the finals, they were dominate in the process, so should be great series, lets hope.

The Stany cup final starts tonight, who is going to watch it?
Pens surprise nobody by being in the finals and have a good shot
to win back to back in almost 20 years.
Nashville, squeaked in to playoffs and most never would have picked
them to make the finals. Considering how they have played, no one is surprised now
and many picking them to win it. Based on the playoffs it is 50-50
Who you picking to win?

Predators came back and won games 3 and 4 at home. 5-1 Saturday and 4-1 last night. Series tied 2 a piece, Predators need to win in Pittsburgh Thursday night, to win the cup in front of their Fans Sunday, cause they don't want to play a game 7 in Pittsburgh.

I watched 1/2 the game, that was enough. Rinne was great, but Refs gave the several gifts.
The refereeing in the Stanly cup playoffs have been brutal, almost every series and in fairness
you never know which team will get the good night on the calls. Last night it was the Preds.

The best hockey was played several weeks ago, been like this for several years now,
telling most hockey fans the current format is a mess. Scoring is down, call even half the BS
and scoring would be up. Hard to watch.

Next game decides who wins :)

If they win this year, Pittsburgh (3), Chicago (3) and LA (2) will have won all but one cup in the last 9 seasons.

Boston won in 2011 ?

Last edited:
Pens will win the cup, they won't lose both of the next games.
Game 5 was their best performance. They might even upset the incredible
home team advantage both teams have had.

Back