2016-17 NHL hockey season.

you having a bad day Fred. Boston clinched last night.
Toronto still has 3 games left as well. the basically need one win to clinch.
Ottawa will get it by default. even if they lose all three. they only need 1 point.
Schedule is real interesting, Toronto having the toughest last 3 games.

TrueBlue02058;n14378 said:
And Toronto wants the win against Tampa Saturday to put the final nail in their coffin.

Toronto plays Tampa tomorrow night and Pittsburgh Saturday lol.

Toronto doesn't have any easy games left, aren't they playing the Blue Jackets too ? But all they have to do is win one. :FordSmile

And after last night's loss to the Sabres, at least Julien knows who will be on the bench for the play offs. King would be number one on my list. :mad:

Chatting about it today at work. You play hockey to win not to get injured. Buffalo played them hard and I would not be suprised if they held back a bit to stay healthy going into the playoffs. Buffalo would have had nothing to lose. Just an observation I guess.

Watched the game and Buffalo played a bit dirty and if any other time of the year
they would have had 10 penalties. Habs played ok, made some mistakes.
But if nothing else they should learn, because next week, thats how the games will be played.
Very tough, not many calls, so get ready, rest those who need it and prepare.
Hopefully for a long play off run.

Toronto lost to Tampa 4-1 leaving Toronto still 1 point shy to clinch playoff spot.
With two games left for each, Tampa needs to win both, TO only needs 1 point.
Tampa faces Montreal tonight and then Buffalo.
Toronto Has Pens on Sat night and Blue Jackets Sunday.

All other playoff spots have been secured.

So Montreal beating Tampa tonight is a win win situation. Cause it's do or die for Lightning and I want as many Canadian Teams in as Possible.

Tampa has to win all and TO only needs a point,
So if tampa loses or TO gets to OT, they are in.
2 games, Tampa could win, depends on how Montreal plays it, also they can beat Buffalo.
Toronto needs to be on their game, with Pens and Jackets to get at least a tie.
Keeps it interesting with 2 games left.

I'm quite enjoying it, something about Leafs suffering is normal this time of year LOL.
Also makes the games fun to watch, hmmm do I want habs to win tonight or not :)

Leafs made the playoffs, Parade to be held in TO on monday.

Final day of regular season today. Playoffs start Wed. Wooohooo.

Back