2016-17 NHL hockey season.

Price did play which was great for Charlie and company. Habs waited until the last minute before they made it official. I'm sure it had something to do with Ottawa switching to Anderson about 4pm yesterday (both teams playing the who's gonna start game lol). Only makes sense to play the two starters this time of year with the East being so tight.

No Title

All I can say about this past weekend is WOW! What an amazing experience to share with my family. The kids were super excited and had a fantastic time. We toured the Bell Center in the afternoon. We found out were the players come in so at 4 we went to the restaurant and got our seats and the kids went around back and watched for them as they came in. They got to see Carey, Radulov, Plekanec, Markov and Montoya drive in. Carey Price gave them a nice wave that you can see in one of the pick below. After our great supper we went into watch rhe Bell Centerthe My son and his buddy want 2 rows up from Carey Price to watch the warm up and ended up staying there well into the second period. Then the boys came back to finish the game off with their families. All I had hoped for was that they got to experience Montreal scoring at least one goal so they could experience the crowd. Well they wasted no reason on that as they got the first goal 30 seconds in. Carey Price made and insane save that gave the Bell Center crowd and his team so much energy Ottawa hard a hard time coming back from it. I could see this being an annual trip for us over the next few years. Here are a few pics from yesterday.

Attachments

• photo1400.JPG
    photo1400.JPG
    109.7 KB · Views: 0
  • photo1406.jpg
    photo1406.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 0
  • photo1408.jpg
    photo1408.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 0
  • photo1410.jpg
    photo1410.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 0
  • photo1412.jpg
    photo1412.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 0
  • photo1413.jpg
    photo1413.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 0
  • photo1415.jpg
    photo1415.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 0
  • photo1416.jpg
    photo1416.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 0
  • photo1419.jpg
    photo1419.jpg
    106.3 KB · Views: 0
  • photo1420.jpg
    photo1420.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
If it wasn't for Beaulieu's early penalty and Detroit's Power Play Goal, it would have been 1-0 Montreal in Regulation. I watched the entire game. The Habs didn't play like crap in my opinion. They now have a 3 point lead over Ottawa. Nothing Crappy about that !

We already know, that you and I do not agree on Montreal.
Watch one of the games from Sat or Sun.
Then re-watch last nights game.
They either played like crap last night or way over their
heads on weekend, can't be both.
you have to remember the announcers are fan boys and rarely call out bad performances.

A lot of close games throughout the League this year. Maybe they are just Lucky, but for the Habs to be on top of their Division this late in the season has to be worth something. Habs are 8th in League Standings, nothing to complain about for me.

Crosby had highlight goal the other night, if not seen, its worth a look.
Conner McDavid gets 3 points takes points lead again.
Leafs get big win, to pass Boston in standings.

Habs take on Carolina tonight.

Playoffs start 3 weeks from today, yet it feels like playoffs now.
Tight race, fun to watch.

Habs played another stunner. Losing to another team out of the playoffs
and their back-up goalie, Nice to see them running strong heading towards playoffs :rolleyes:
Leafs won, Sens won, race gets tighter.

They better play their A Game tonight if they want to stay ahead of the Sens who are only one point behind with a game in hand. Leafs play Buffalo tonight too.

So besides the Habs, I want the Leafs to Win too,, as long as Ottawa loses I'm happy.

Montreal beats Ottawa once again, with strong performance.
If players had worked this hard, Tuesday and Thursday, they would have won.
Now with 3 point lead again.

Toronto loses to Buffalo and lose Anderson in the process.

Boston wins, so the east has tightened up even more.

Its going to be a battle right to the end of season :)

So last week the Habs got 7 out of 10 points, not as bad as it looked mid week. Markov (2) and Weber (1) (Goals) last night prove once again that Old Guys Rule ! :FordSmile

The Pacific Division is tight. Anaheim, San Jose and Edmonton are 1,2,3 all with 91 points.
Save

Montreal has a solid performance for the win.

Toronto wins, Matthews sets leafs record for rookie scoring.

Boston wins to stay in wildcard.

Ottawa loses, keeping the race tight.

Edmonton clinch's playoff spot.

So far, 9 Teams are clinched. Oilers, Capitals, Avalanche, Penguins, Rangers, Black Hawks, Wild, Ducks and Sharks. With 95 points, a few more wins and Habs will be too.

Habs look like they will take top spot at this point. Leafs remain hot and I'd say one of the biggest surprises in the NHL. I certainly didn't expect them to be where they are at this point. Carolina is pushing, Tampa is right there and the Isles have fallen. Where will they all finish?? Be interesting to see how it plays out.

Back