2016-17 NHL hockey season.

I listen to game on radio last night, caught last 10 minutes of game on TV.
Interesting listening to it on radio, Montreal/ Rogers broadcast and they do all
Montreals games. What surprised me is how good a game they called.
No bias, if Montreal screwed up they said it and explained it.
Listening without seeing is interesting because, they only say players names
when involved in something or screw something up. I am considering watching next game with radio broadcast.

Emelin is a disaster right now, was on ice for all three goals, his best hit of the last several weeks
was on Gallager, unlike TV these guys don't gush over Gallager which IMO for the most part has not played well
this season, he has 1 or 2 good shifts and they TV always says how great he is. Top line minutes with no results.
Plus 1st line power plays chances and one could guess why not many goals.
Plekaniks looks like he is done, sad to say, big money for another couple of years and barely 4th line quality.
Oh and he is on 2nd power play.

Montreal play quite well last night, but Hawks will make you pay for mistakes and they did.
Coach is going to have to make some tough decisions in next couple of weeks if he wants to win.

Still lots of NHL season left but I really think tonight is the night for the Leafs. They play Tampa who has been red hot since trading a good portion of their team away....go figure. Anyway, if the Leafs lose tonight (in regulation) that would put them 3 points back of Tampa and in my opinion be pretty much the end of the playoff hopes for the Leafs. Trying to win at least 2 while Tampa loses 2 is something I don't think will happen...especially when you look at the end of the Leafs schedule. Win and you are 1 point up with a much needed game in hand. Either way, when the end of the season is upon us this game (or the Florida trip in general) will probably be talked about good or bad.

Love Montreal, great city, I am sure you will have a blast.
Montreal won last night, I am sure the bar was great fun.

Today will be even better, hope you all have a great time.

Thing that sucks is that it looks like Price is gonna get the night off. Oh well....you guys will have a blast no matter what I'm sure.

Leafs lost last night but the game was fun to watch. That 3 on 3 OT is wicked. Back and forth and had my on the edge of my seat right up until it ended. Didn't end up exactly the way I would have liked but can't complain about the way they played the top team in the west.

I like the 3 on 3, I don't like the shoot out.
I say get rid of loser point, play 10 minutes 3 on 3
if not decided each gets a point.
Some of the old ways were better, like the playoff format.

Canuck166;n14000 said:
Thing that sucks is that it looks like Price is gonna get the night off. Oh well....you guys will have a blast no matter what I'm sure.

Leafs lost last night but the game was fun to watch. That 3 on 3 OT is wicked. Back and forth and had my on the edge of my seat right up until it ended. Didn't end up exactly the way I would have liked but can't complain about the way they played the top team in the west.
Leafs out played the Hawks on paper, but ended with only one point. One of the guys from work was there to what the Hawks. I didnt think the game would be that close. How about those green jerseys?

I hope price is in net. Would suck as the kids are looking forward to him playing. Will be the coaches decision but I am sure he wants to play.

Had planned on trying to catch the practice in Brossard this morning. They cancelled it. Had everyone up and ready to go. Lol

When I saw the game in Sunrise Price did not play. Hope he plays tonight so you can see him in action.

Somehow I missed the Oilers. And it still stands at 5 today. If it makes you feel any better Jason, I had Toronto in my list of 4 !

Yes indeed, the Best Smoked Meat anywhere.

Schwartz%27s-smoked-meat.jpg

Back