2016-17 NHL hockey season.

Listen to the game on radio, while working. Montreal responded with good effort.
Dominaated most of the game. especially 1st and 4th line, other two not so much.
9 minutes left in second, Shaw takes another bad penalty. didn't score on PP but changed momentum
and bad its 3-2 in 3 minute. Price let in 2 really bad goals, 3rd and 4th were brutal.
Patches was a beast in game, even though chucky got overtime goal, he did nothing all game again.
Something is off with price, lets in 2 stinkers, 4 goals on 25 shots,
They got the 2 and hopefully that gets them going this weekend, two tough games.

Carr and Mcarron had very good games also.

Blues in Montreal tonight and Habs in Boston tomorrow night. 2 more wins before next weeks 5 day break will give them the confidence they need to have a good month in March.

maxresdefault.jpg

AN embarrassing loss to Montreals biggest rival 4-0
They played great for about 9 minutes.
In fairness Price looked good and none of the goals were on him.

Most teams hate the 5 day break Montreal needs it.
If MB was any good at his job, we will see something.
IMO that would be a new coach ( I don't think it will happen)
What he does will tell the team, fans and league who Montreal is.

First off I will try to hide my excitement lol.

Habs seem to have hit the bottom and the break comes at a perfect time. Didn't watch any of the last few games but I think it's a real possibility that they will find themselves out of first when the break is done. FYI, Bruins fired the coach and are 3-0 since then ;)

I watched exactly 5 minutes of the game. Looks like I did not miss much. Boston is playing some great hockey their last few games. Montreal is not playing as a team and needs to figure it out. Hopefully MB gets his head back in the game soon and makes some decisions.

I am a very happy camper. Juilien has grown as a coach and has won the cup.
Considering Montreals coach has to speak French , he's a good choice.
Players needed a change this will help. Now add a piece or two and I think we can make a run :)

Like the comment I read earlier today, it had to be Julien. It was his turn out of the four coaches that the Habs rotate lol.

Julian has won a cup, Montreal needed the shake up and a different voice.
I believe he is a better coach than MT.
I still think they need a piece or two to take a run. Also need
players to step up and play better. I guess we will see if the
rest, change and adjustments will be enough.

If not, could be a tough off season.

Totally agree. To have such a big name in hockey working with the Leafs rookies is worth every penny in my opinion. Shows in the results. Nobody would have predicted that they'd be a challenge for a playoff spot....myself included

Back