2016-17 NHL hockey season.

Difference this year is that Price is there, Pacioretty is producing (another goal last night), and everyone has stepped up. The other 4 goals last night came from Radulov, Lehkonen, Sherback and McCarron. McCarron is showing the Team that he can contribute and may have a full time position with them next year.

The Leafs played ok but Andersen wasn't as good as he usually is and cost them a chance at a point (at least). Price again showed up and made some wicked saves (as he always does agains the Leafs) which kept the Habs ahead. Leafs are getting better but still a lot of work to be done. Need to get some quality D and bring in some veteran forward talent to play wiht the kids. Tavares comes to mind ;)

I liked what I saw in the leafs Saturday night. They are going be a contender for sure in the next few years. Montreal played a good game considering the people that are missing. I watched a replay of Gallagher getting Weber's snapshot in the hand a few games back as I missed that game. Man that had to hurt!

96 MPH the shot was clocked at, Ouch.
I liked what I heard and seen of game.
I wonder if the injuries are part of the success.
Some new young, fast blood in the line up.
Also gives them a chance to see what they have and showcase some trade bait,
at trade deadline.
Only injury thats a major concern is Shaw, its been awhile Concussion, could be done.

Injuries aren't usually a good thing but they do have a silver lining. The young guys want to prove themselves and give management something to think about. I believe the Habs are the benefit of that right now.

Ouch as right. I am surprised anyone wants to stand in front of him when he shoots.

Yeah I guess the injuries are giving the management a look at what is available to them. So decent talent in the pipes.

Holtby was almost perfect last night. Caps win 4-1. Oh well, they won the last 3 games before last night.Even the Blue Jackets lose the odd game.

Habs lost and Holtby played great, Price looked average and team looked bad.
Considering if this was end of season, thats what they would have faced in first round of playoffs.
East is tight, many teams are very close. First round this year will be tough.

Montreal playing the jets tonight, hopefully a better performance than the last game.
Go Habs Go

Habs 7, Jets 4.Danault and Lehkonen got 2 each and Flynn, Plekanec and Andrighetto also got one each. Habs have a comfortable lead in the Atlantic Division with 58 Points, 9 more than 2nd place Boston and 12 more than 3rd place Ottawa. They are 4th in the League. So do some of you still want to Fire Therrien, or should they wait till the end of this Season ? They play the Wild tonight. GHG !

YUp, I would fire MT, I can repeat why if you like, but if you read my past posts about
him you would know why.
Good game by Montreal, nice to see others getting in on the scoring.

Oh I think you are quite correct.
I hope they do well inspire of him.
But I don't think he is the coach to lead them anywhere.
But hey if I am wrong and he wins the cup in Montreal.
I will own it. I like to gamble, I bet they never win a cup under MT.

Is it just me or has TSN lost it oh and TSN must stand for the Toronto sports network.
Austin Matthews is an amazing talent. But the media are at it again, the question is.
Is Matthew the #2 player behind Sidney Crosby, seriously ???
He is doing a great job and fun to watch, will likely get much better.
But today he is not in top 20 in points. He has not got the team into the playoffs.
Have the sports writers lost it? surely there is something they can write about, that has some bases in facts.

Wasn't pretty, not much defence and Price was way off. Numbers over last month show he is in a funk.
Hope its nothing serious and he gets back on track soon.

Well sounds like a total defensively collapse. Wow. Just read price says he chose to stay in net because none of the other players get pulled if the game is going south. Hope he comes out of it sooner than later.

Pre Game Ceremony on now in Tampa Bay, they Retire #26, Martin St. Louis's Jersey. He was a Great Player !

Proved that Good Things come in Small Packages !

Back