2016-17 NHL hockey season.

You are correct Trevor. When I had a friend check score for me at New Years Eve Party I was Drunk. But they did manage 4 out of a possible 6 points. Could be worse,

Montreal signs, Montoya to a two year extension.
Nice to see MB is working hard making the team
better for the play offs, FM like this is important at the now.

The Habs are in Nashville to play the Predators tonight. Too Bad P.K. is out with an Injury. Habs have only won 1 out of their last 5 games, so they need a win. But I won't say that this is a "Must Win" game. :FordSmile

Habs win over Nashville 2-1 in OT Weber gets tying goal, Radulov gets 2 assists. Good night for Montreal returnee's.
Leafs lose in OT. CBL win another one, closing in on NHL record.

Habs go to 5th straight overtime to win another over Dallas. Losing Byron and Gallagher to Injury.
Next up, Toronto on Sat. night.

Columbus won their 16th straight. Maybe has something to do with # 89. His name translated to English is Win.

images

sam-gagner-of-the-columbus-blue-jackets-scores-the-game-winning-goal-picture-id610600354

Just to make the Habs fans more miserable over injuries, now Gallager is out a minimum of 8 weeks with a broken hand. I suppose we can be happy he still has one after letting it get in the way of a Webber slap shot

Upside, looks like Gally and Markov are practicing with team and expected to play tomorrow night.
How long is Byron out, he was more productive than Gallagher anyway :)

Leafs beat the Devils 4-2 last night. They are now 3rd in the Atlantic Division behind Montreal and Ottawa. Montreal has 10 Points over Ottawa and Toronto. If play offs started now, Toronto would be in. I expect they will still be in at the end of the Regular Season. Shouls be a good game tonight.

centers-mats-sundin-of-the-toronto-maple-leafs-and-chad-kileger-of-picture-id1470425

Would love to see a Habs VS Leafs match up in a future Outdoor Winter Classic game.

Leafs played the Red Wings this year and Habs Bruins last year.

1134cf88cddbe52517370605f61ff36b-original.jpg

Great spectacle, but ice is normally bad, games are mediocre.
Also the have to many to be special any more, cash grab by league.

Good game last night Habs vs Leafs. Habs win 5-3. Habs have won their last 13 games against the Leafs, and this is their 3rd win in a row,

Even my Friend Stephen, the Leafs Fan who watched the game with me, said it was a good game.

Up until the last 5 minutes, I thought the Habs were going to go into overtime for the 6th game in a row.

The Leafs are serious contenders, and should not be taken lightly.

On this road trip that ended last night in Toronto, Habs picked up 10 out of a possible 14 Points and only lost won regulation game.

SO DON'T WORRY, BE HAPPY !

3 Points separate 1st thru 3rd place in League Standings.

Columbus 58 Points
NYR 57 "
Habs 56 "

I am totally amazed at where the Habs are sitting in the standings at this time of the year and even more so with all the injuries they have been dealing with. I'll be the first to say that I am not a Michel Therrien fan but I have no choice but to give him some credit for the job he has done this year, sure he is not perfect and he did some bad no no's along the way but still I have to underline his (and his staff's) work here !!

Back