2016-17 NHL hockey season.

When we invite Friends over on a Saturday Night, I make sure the Husband is a Hockey Fan. One is a Leafs Fan and we'll watch the Habs game and check on the Leafs game from time to time. I'm Lucky, my Wife is a Fan too and watches all the games with me. :FordSmile

My wife is fan also, loves watching games.
Funny wants Canada to Kick Russia's ass LOL.
Mad when Habs lose :)

Habs blow it again and get loser point, actually from what I seen price stole them that point.
Someone had better wake up or it could be another long spring.

This was a first for me. I have always been a habs fan, this was the first Montreal game I have watched live.

IMG_20161229_183216_zpsi9elxopr.jpg

IMG_20161229_220046_zpsmpuybvmp.jpg

IMG_20161229_210806_zpsiv7v66uf.jpg

TrueBlue02058;n11208 said:
Habs- Panthers game goes to OT for second game in a row. Habs win 3-2 to break their 3 game losing streak. Blue Jackets won their 14th in a row.

In Atlantic Division Habs Habs have a 5 point lead over 2nd place Ottawa and 7 over 3rd place Boston.

Habs are in Pittsburgh Saturday Night.

Team Canada plays Team USA Saturday afternoon at 4 Atlantic time.

Habs beat the Pen's in OT last night 3-2. Last 3 games OT, won last 2, so there's no panic Trevor. Sometimes you sound like some of the Quebec Hockey Commentators.They lose 1 or 2 and it's the end of the world.

After 37 games played, they have won 22, lost only 9, 6 went to OT, have 50 Points and are plus 27.

They have 6 points on Ottawa and Boston, so the sky isn't falling.

Some great Hockey on TV this afternoon. Just watched the Leafs Detroit Winter Classic. Leafs had a 4-1 Lead in 3rd and Detroit came back to tie game with less than a second to go. Mathews got the winning goal in OT,

Tomorrow afternoon at 2 Chicago and St. Louis meet in an outdoor game.

For what they want for ice level seats at the Bell Centre if you can get them you can fly to Florida stay a few days and see a game there. But seeing one at the Bell Centre is definitely on to do list. The last time I saw the Habs play live was in 1972 at the Forum. I was 10, sat at Ice Level, they played the California Golden Seals.

they actually have one win, two overtime losses
Its fun to be in the playoffs, but I want more.
This team is more than capable of making playoffs.
But do you really think they can run with league elite in the playoffs?
I don't, I believe they are playing at there best, what happens when everyone goes up a notch.
Gally and markov come back will help, but we need more help up the middle now.
Not 2,3,4 years from now. I think this team is close, so when do you take a run?

your correct good seats are not cheap, I was their last fall.
But it was a blast and will do again in the near future.

The atmosphere at Le Centre Bell is fantastic especally if the Bruins are in town. The last time we went the seats cost me as much as the flight and hotel package

Back