2016-17 NHL hockey season.

Habs game was ugly, only 19 shots, at least 4 of those I seen were from behind goal line.
Refs didn't help. Gotta put traffic to the nets, Detroits didn't see any habs players anywhere near him.
Far to many give aways, very bad road game, price looked better than normal.
Hopefully next game will be better.

Good night for the Leafs ?

Boston must be ready to lose it with the way the Bruins have been playing. 4-1 lead and lose in a shootout. Leafs have 6 games in hand and two points back.

Pens showed up against the Habs. Didn't watch any of the game but Price didn't like some of the questions dished out by the reporters after the game. Says he needs to play better. I know his play has dropped considerably since January 1st but he's Carey Price so it won't last. He seems to get hot and then not for large stretches of time.

His play could be better, but cases if your watching its the defensive mistakes and coverage that needs to be fixed. If you look at some of the moves and line up changes with no scoring, you would wonder
why they would not make changes back to what was working. I guess 3-4 bad performances are not enough.

Leafs lose and seems it wasn't a great effort. From the highlights it looked like the D let them down (no surprise). The idiot media blamed it on the missing Morgan Reilly lol. Yes because he was out of the lineup that's the reason they played so terrible haha. I'm sure it helped but they still need that one more experienced D before they can win the cup.....right Trevor?? ?

not according to me, but the experts on TSN (Toronto Sports Network)
Believe they should add a top line D NOW.
According to them, they would have a good shot
at winning the CUP this year.

Jason, don't put words in my mouth I was quoting, not stating anything.
Toronto has a good team, with some work to do. but win the cup now, PLEASE.

started by me asking Jason if he got his tickets for June.
Wouldn't want him not to have hotel for the big event LMAO

Most of should only be concerned with one thing.
If the Leafs win the cup, that would mean hell froze over
and how would this affect thew worlds climate?

Easy big fella lol. I know for a fact the words of Stanley Cup and Toronto Maple Leafs will never come directly out of your mouth in the same sentence haha. Just figured you wouldn enjoy the fact that I agree with the media (NOT) lmao!

No Title

Would you just look at that?

All this hot air being blown around about the Leafs.. but it's still my Senators sitting at #2 in the division. huh!

Attachments

• photo1193.png
    photo1193.png
    15.8 KB · Views: 3
Back