2016-17 NHL hockey season.

Price was run twice, buddy slides right into is knees.
I suspect he thought screw this, not sure I blame him.
To be honest I am surprised not more goalies lose it.

Last edited:
Must win came from the 10 million dollar man.
Not me, I agree this year another building year.
Next should make playoffs and according to Leafs brass.
Year 4-5 should be competing for cup.
this is year 2.

you missed price's beating on opposing player LOL.
Although I suspect it will be in a few highlight reels :)

Funny that all the Habs Haters are saying Price should have received a Match Penalty. He missed almost the entire season last year cause he was run into. Happened twice last night , enough is enough. After the Pounding he put on Camalleri the next guy will think twice.

Montreal play Colorado tonight at home.

A Re Decorating idea for Jason ?

2470021403_c32abe768b.jpg

untitled_drawing_by_tmax018-d7tsq6o.png

Listening to sportsnet radio this morning, they believe the leafs will still make the playoffs.
I suspect Jason is still on that sinking boat :)

[FONT=San Francisco, -apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont, .SFNSText-Regular, sans-serif]My hockey rant for the day. [/FONT]

TSN is getting pathetic with their hockey talk particularly the Leafs chatter. There was a day I wouldn't watch anything else but TSN. Now every article on the Leafs (through TSN) is centred around Matthews. I guess there isn't any other player on the Leafs. Take note for those that don't know....I'm a Leafs fan. In the latest desperate effort to mention Matthews they compare him to the "elite" Bergeron lol. Ok, Bergeron has 8 points in 25 games this season and only one year where he had over 70 points and he's elite??? Nope. Crosby, Ovie, Gretzky, Lemieux are elite. Orr = an elite Bruin. Give it up TSN and focus on the only thing you got left NBA.

Same goes for the Habs on TSN. Continuous talk about Price....seems he's the only Hab playing. Unless there are injuries or someone who
[FONT=San Francisco, -apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont, .SFNSText-Regular, sans-serif]has a 6 point game, Leafs talk is always about Matthews....Habs chat is about Price.[/FONT]

Ohtobbad;n10741 said:
Listening to sportsnet radio this morning, they believe the leafs will still make the playoffs.
I suspect Jason is still on that sinking boat :)

Funny that you and I were talking about that the other day and how difficult it is to get into the playoff picture after the 25-30 game point in the season. No way they will get in this year. if by some miracle they do, have to be a 10 or more game winning streak and have two teams tank completely.

Not going to happen.

Your right it would be very difficult to make it now.
Being last in the east, they not only need big winning streak
they need several teams to have rough go, odds are low.
Is it possible, sure anything is. Leafs have great young team.
Work on building lines, structure and chemistry.
Next year they will make playoffs, and 2-3 years they should be able to make
a run at the cup.

Funny thing about teams, Like Toronto in 2-3 years or Montreal now.
It is amazing difficult to win a cup in the cap era. Even if a team like Montreal
went and found the pieces, that does not guarantee a cup.
Everything has to happen at same time, key players, 3rd-4th liners playing above
pay grade, goalies standing on their head.

But you have windows of opportunity, you must take that shot,
I believe Montreal has now to 3 years, yet Management is doing little.
Toronto is couple years away, Edmonton is a year or 2 away.
Ottawa might even be in this conversation.

When its time, go for it, most fans will understand, but making the playoffs is not the goal.
The cup is the goal and always should be.

Montreal is first to reach 41 points with 10-1 win over Colorado.
Ottawa loses to LA 4-1
Toronto beats Boston 4-1
Vancouver loses to Florida 4-2
Calgary remains hot, Beating Winnipeg 6-2

Crosby scores 2 goals, to reach 20 in 22 games.

Back