2016-17 NHL hockey season.

I had to get up at 430 today, all I can say is I stayed up to watch that performance :(
Torch will be happy, Montreal managed to single handed get Ottawa out of there scoring slump LOL.

Same score as when Ottawa beat them in October. They have had a good rivalry over the past few years. I liked that Shaw didn't back down when going against Neil. First Regulation time loss for Price this year. He is a Machine , but he also needs all of the players around him to perform at a higher level.

Good coaching would not have had Price in nets for Ottawa, they swore the were going to manage
his games better, so far not true, most important Ottawa is one of the few teams who has no problems
scoring on price, so why not give him the night off, take our chances with Montoya?
But with habs assisting with one of the best passes of the night on the tying goal, and great skate deflection on winning
goal. Sad performance. I could go on and on about this game.

We obviously don't agree which is fine. I think they do well in spite of MT not because of him.

Last edited:
yup, me too, except time of games could suck.
But will watch as much as I can, I have only missed 3 games so far.
Because I could not get on TV in Florida :)

The play the Kings on Sunday December 4th, afternoon game at 4 Atlantic Time. :FordSmile

The Anaheim and San Jose games are Way past my bedtime.

Hockey involving Canadian Teams tonight :

Washington in Toronto

Carolina in Ottawa, Montreal in Detroit

and Vancouver in Colorado with an 11 PM Atlantic start.

GoHabsGo-e1475601917742.jpg

Habs won over detroit 2-1 in overtime, thank Price again.
Toronto over Washington. 4-2
Ottawa over Carolina 2-1
Vancouver over Colorado 3 -2

good Saturday night for Canadian teams :)

If there was a game on this road trip the Habs had to win, it was last night. Detroit is in their Division.

The win give the Habs 34 Points , 3 points more than the NYR and Black Hawks (2nd and 3rd, 31 Points), Penguins in 4th with 29 and Capitals in 5th with 28.

Before last night, Montreal's road record was 500, now 1 above.
Reality if they can play 500 hockey on the road, would be good.
But they are going to play a couple western playoff teams.
A chance to see how they stack up.

Back