What did you do to your mustang today

My Car was moved to Lower Level after I left and by end of today the Location is Full, only space they have left after that is Sussex.

I usually put mine away middle of October and staff told me a lot more cars being put away sooner that later this year.

Increased Insurance and Propane Costs put their Prices up this year to $600 from $500 last year.
Wow that’s early, I usually put mine away last weekend of October and am normally fine for space there.
May have to pull the trigger and do what Charlie did and buy a lift for my garage.

The two first links, I haven't quickly found, but there must be a page where they would refer you to ''search dealers in your area'' kind of thing.

the Third link, under the ''service & tech support'' tab you can actually email them direct. I am sure somewhere in there there is an option of supply & install to buy.

As one may guess, we in the Maritimes are far from all these makes real service centre or stores ...

I did find this place..... Locally!

Ahhhh Should have know. Yes, the Tailored Living crew in Dieppe. They do advertise they have stuff for garages as well, just didn't think it was this extensive! Now I have it in my mind too ... lol

Ahhhh Should have know. Yes, the Tailored Living crew in Dieppe. They do advertise they have stuff for garages as well, just didn't think it was this extensive! Now I have it in my mind too ... lol
The lift superstore have a nice low ceiling 2 post, but it’s out of budget range for now - but maybe if I sell the diesel in the Jetta tank I can make a down payment !

Back