What did you do to your mustang today

I've never had a battery do that before. My charger is supposed to be one of those "intelligent" Chargers that have overcharge protection and it's supposed to keep track of how hot it gets but Holy Crap that was quite the surprise on a Saturday morning and yes we don't leave it unattended anymore!

So I had it lined up today. I am thinking the car was put off the road or hit a curb maybe, by the previous owners. Left front camber is 1.6 and the right is 0.3 so I am thinking a set of camber plates are in my future. But it definitely made a big difference on the drive home. Went with General G Max tires

Quick question for the experts out there......asking for a friend with a 2016. :sneaky:

Let's say you discovered that you had a pressure boundary failure on your air conditioning system, and you lost all the refrigerant.

Other than the A/C blowing warm air, is there any harm to the compressor running with no refrigerant in the system?

I figure it should just free wheel like it does when the A/C is not in use.

Late edit : apparently the refrigerant helps maintain the compressor after all.... internal lubrication FFS.

Second question -

Anyone know the part number for the GT350R air conditioning delete ???

Last edited:
Quick question for the experts out there......asking for a friend with a 2016. :sneaky:

Let's say you discovered that you had a pressure boundary failure on your air conditioning system, and you lost all the refrigerant.

Other than the A/C blowing warm air, is there any harm to the compressor running with no refrigerant in the system?

I figure it should just free wheel like it does when the A/C is not in use.

Late edit : apparently the refrigerant helps maintain the compressor after all.... internal lubrication FFS.

Second question -

Anyone know the part number for the GT350R air conditioning delete ???
Ok but, if the compressor has no refrigerant in it, I would think the compressor itself is not actually spinning, it should be just the clutch free wheeling and not locking up.

“Anyone know the part number for the GT350R air conditioning delete ???”

Does your wife accompany you on occasion?
If so, you may want to rethink.AC delete.

AC delete means windows down all the time.
Some passengers don’t like the wind buffeting for long periods.
They’re not driving so they focus on wind noise more.

“Anyone know the part number for the GT350R air conditioning delete ???”

Does your wife accompany you on occasion?
If so, you may want to rethink.AC delete.

AC delete means windows down all the time.
Some passengers don’t like the wind buffeting for long periods.
They’re not driving so they focus on wind noise more.
The newer cars make it almost impossible to drive at highway speeds with the windows down.

Not a problem with my 01, windows all the way down and floor vents open 👍

Back