What did you do to your mustang today

Not sure how the story started but the end cannot be cheap. Dropped into the local dealer today and saw this waiting for a fix. I can only assume the default can of tire seal foam was not going to cut it. Ouch.

View attachment 47471
That's what happens when you don't replace your tires when the tread gets around 5/32nds.. those are pretty bald and down to the belts on the inside . Maybe they should have bought a GT so they would have some extra money to buy tires

Engine fixed today.I had a garage try to replace the motor with a used one and all it was is the plastic oil baffle in the valve cover let go and ended up on top of the rockers.It's purring now but the mechanic told me I didn't need the baffle but I am looking for a valve cover just in case.

Put the 06 away yesterday.
It was all clean and waxed from a few weeks ago, so decided it was a good time to put it away before I caught an urge to put more back gs on it in this nice weather we’re getting.

Aired up tires so they stay round.
Sta-bil in the tank and started it up and let it run to full warm-up before pulling it back in and throwing cover on.

Forgot to check the mileage.
Only did four runs in it this summer.
Guessing around 800 to 850 km.

While it was running outside.

C49BD48A-7B38-42AB-A97F-FE168ECC462F.jpeg

All tucked away.
Haven’t put the 15 away yet.
It’s still dirty from Saturday’s run.
May get out one more time today.

D378D8F4-E4F0-43E3-9594-39037BEB0E0A.jpeg

Have you guys herd or read the Mustang news today?
I read it on Road and Track.

Mustangs with the 5.0 in North America losing 10 hp and 10 lbs. of torque in 2022 model year.
This is affecting both the GT and Mach 1.
Will be rated at 450 hp - 410 tq and 470 hp - 410 tq respectively.

Due to tighter emissions regulations.

Article also shared these restrictions have already hit Europe and Asian markets where Coyote Mustang GT’s are already restricted to 444 hp and 390 tq.

A different article yesterday mentioned, in unrelated news, that in those European and Asian markets, the automatic transmission is more popular than the manual.
While the manual is still being preferred in North America.

Have you guys herd or read the Mustang news today?
I read it on Road and Track.

Mustangs with the 5.0 in North America losing 10 hp and 10 lbs. of torque in 2022 model year.
This is affecting both the GT and Mach 1.
Will be rated at 450 hp - 410 tq and 470 hp - 410 tq respectively.

Due to tighter emissions regulations.

Article also shared these restrictions have already hit Europe and Asian markets where Coyote Mustang GT’s are already restricted to 444 hp and 390 tq.

A different article yesterday mentioned, in unrelated news, that in those European and Asian markets, the automatic transmission is more popular than the manual.
While the manual is still being preferred in North America.
Nothing the Aftermarket can’t Fix ?

Replaced the battery today. Tried to start it this morning and no go. First thought was I guess I was lucky to get 5-7 years out that one. Off to work and picked one up on the way home. Checked my records and I actually got 9 1/2 years out of that one. I guess the battery tender did it's job. Also only 20 k on it in 9 1/2 years so minimal cycles on it. My boat battery only lasted 3 years. Ready to roll for the rest of the season.

Back