What did you do to your mustang today

You likely can't get there.
Your Canadian passport is not good for getting into NB :oops:

There's a court case in Newfoundland which is asking if the ban on out of province people is in keeping with the Charter of Rights and Freedoms. It'll be interesting to see how that plays out. Many legal scholars have given their opinion that travel bans by provinces is a breach of charter rights.

There's a court case in Newfoundland which is asking if the ban on out of province people is in keeping with the Charter of Rights and Freedoms. It'll be interesting to see how that plays out. Many legal scholars have given their opinion that travel bans by provinces is a breach of charter rights.
It hit me about two weeks ago, I only have a Canadian passport, which currently
is not worth the paper its written. So I am curious why I am paying Canadian taxes?

If I get the time, more out of interest and amusement than expecting and results.
I plan on calling my MP and asking how I go about getting a Nova Scotia Passport lol.

I understand the rules and for most actually agree with them. That said no other G-8
country restricted travel inside there own Country, except France, but they had a 100%
complete lock down and you could not go to a store without a pass.
So bit different. Different rules for different provinces made sense.
But saying we can not travel in Canada has to make you think, even a little.

It hit me about two weeks ago, I only have a Canadian passport, which currently
is not worth the paper its written. So I am curious why I am paying Canadian taxes?

If I get the time, more out of interest and amusement than expecting and results.
I plan on calling my MP and asking how I go about getting a Nova Scotia Passport lol.

I understand the rules and for most actually agree with them. That said no other G-8
country restricted travel inside there own Country, except France, but they had a 100%
complete lock down and you could not go to a store without a pass.
So bit different. Different rules for different provinces made sense.
But saying we can not travel in Canada has to make you think, even a little.

I’ve had misgivings about the between province travel bans since they were imposed, they seemed to be a over reach by the provinces and most definitely seem to breach the freedom of movement clause in the charter. Suspension of charter rights can be done under exceptional circumstances but I can’t make my mind up if the removal of the right of movement is necessary in this case . The 14 day quarantine for interprovincial travel seems to be a bit of an overreach as well but why shouldn’t it apply to someone travelling a long way within the province too, for example someone from Halifax going to thier camp in Cape Breton?

I’ve had misgivings about the between province travel bans since they were imposed, they seemed to be a over reach by the provinces and most definitely seem to breach the freedom of movement clause in the charter. Suspension of charter rights can be done under exceptional circumstances but I can’t make my mind up if the removal of the right of movement is necessary in this case . The 14 day quarantine for interprovincial travel seems to be a bit of an overreach as well but why shouldn’t it apply to someone travelling a long way within the province too, for example someone from Halifax going to thier camp in Cape Breton?
Ya I agree, looking at it, you try and be fair and sensible.
I realize 10% are idiots, which regardless of where they are,
your not fixing that. But most are responsible people, trying to becareful

We all trusted gov's 100% for 4 weeks, which really is a record.
how much do you trust them most of the time?
All of this makes you think very hard, trying to think
whats right and wrong.

Be curious to see what is said and done, after we have to time to look back.
Best I can tell we are Canadian or suppose to be.
Sure have not felt like one the last few weeks.

I am a Proud Nova Scotian, as most are of their home Provinces.
But good way to think of, when your away and someone asks,
where you from, what is your first response?

Exactly.

Dave. What was your choice of brand for the roof cleaner - protectant?
I had used 303 brand but last time I was in to Action they sold me Surf City Top End which was about half the price of 303 and the only difference I could see was it goes on a wet top wipe it around with a rag and hose it off.I just started using it so hopefully it will protect as promised.20200523_201522.jpg

The 8.8 inch Traction Lok Axle on the BULLITT is leaking so I’m picking up 2 litres of Motorcraft 75W140 Synthetic Rear Axle Lubricant along with a 118 ml bottle of Friction Modifier Additive at Taylor Ford tomorrow and my local shop will drain and refill after they apply fresh silicone and allow it to cure for an hour or so on Thursday.

And before anyone suggests that I should install 3:73 or 4:11 gears, the 3:23s on it will do me fine. I like the fact that I can Cruise at 70 MPH at 2,000 rpms ?

Back