What did you do to your mustang today

Just got and installed front and back adjustable coil overs car sits a little flatter now and minimized wheel gaps again.. waiting for the ford racing control arms and camber plates to show up then i will spend the afternoon putting them on as well..
Also talked to many people and found a new alignment shop , so will get them to dial me in once I get everything in.. thanks for all the advise and recommendations.
Car only has 9km so far this year, just driven home from storage. Hope weather warms up and we can all get in some cruise time with windows open and tops down

View attachment 38083
I put my Ford Racing control arms on this morning and played with the coil overs to see how low i can go without any issues , looks like i will stick with this stance .. camber plates should be in this week then alignment so I can actually get out for a quality spin.
IMG_20200519_100950.jpg

Top turned out pretty well. Cleaned with Chemical Guys top cleaner, brushed and sponged dry with microfiber towel. About 1/8 bottle used to clean top.

Chemical guys conditioner next. 2 coats, with 12 hrs cure time between. 1/4 bottle per application. Deepened the color of the top, but still shows creases from top folds. Likely need to treat again mid season but satisfied with the results.
Resized_20200516_215313.jpeg

Top turned out pretty well. Cleaned with Chemical Guys top cleaner, brushed and sponged dry with microfiber towel. About 1/8 bottle used to clean top.

Chemical guys conditioner next. 2 coats, with 12 hrs cure time between. 1/4 bottle per application. Deepened the color of the top, but still shows creases from top folds. Likely need to treat again mid season but satisfied with the results.
View attachment 38316
Looks good in the pictures. I am not sure you would ever get rid of the crease lines completly. I may get me some of that.

Got a set of ST Coil overs on it . Super easy to put in and adjust to the the height you want .. rears are almost maxed out as high as they will go, fronts are about half up..

Got enough seat time to comment on the ride quality? If not just keep me posted when, you have! I am fully commited to the shock/springs life, but still curious about the coilover ride on our S197 generation.

Back