What did you do to your mustang today

That set up willl look great Charlie.. are the rears deep dish or all OEM style ? I'm running basically the same sizes but in 20's . I remember when i went from 245 to 315 , changed the whole look completely and the added traction was really nice to have
Yeah I think it will look good. Non I did not go deep dish after all. Thought about it but Wasn't for me I guess. Yeah can never go wrong with added traction. As Trevor mentioned I guess I will need more power now. Lol

Your car and stance look great as well.

Got cover off the ‘15 and pulled it out of garage today. First start of 2020.
So I could put summer tires on truck.
Jacking much easier on cement floor.
Leaves marks on pavement if done in driveway.

If you blow up picture and look above car along tree line, you will see snow in the field.

265 front and 305 rears on19 inch hoops on this one.
I considered overall diameter along with width when I chose tires.
These sizes gave me the same diameter as OE on both axles. Something I was aiming for.
Front rim 9.5 inch wide and rears 11 inches.

I had tried my cousin’s GT350 with 295 front snd 305 rears. The 295’s in front created tram-lining on anything but perfect pavement.
Two hands on wheel mandatory tram-lining.
So this influenced my choice as well.

75E4A443-27A3-4429-AEE8-708A132098A1.jpeg

Last edited:
Yes with my fronts, it teaches you to never let go of the steering wheel.
Not for anything, ever. When it hooks a rut or something a little more aggressive
it can pull hard and very quickly.

Taught me quickly to pay attention, big ruts on highways from trucks
are quite interesting when passing.

Yes with my fronts, it teaches you to never let go of the steering wheel.
Not for anything, ever. When it hooks a rut or something a little more aggressive
it can pull hard and very quickly.

Taught me quickly to pay attention, big ruts on highways from trucks
are quite interesting when passing.

That is one thing I learned rather quick when I put the bigger tires on the Saleen lol. Can only imagine how much more you’d see it with your size tires

I’m also interested lol. Have to check out the videos
I have never done my top in this matter. But I would guess it is not something that needs to be done every year for the amount we drive. The amount in those containers would probably do at least 4 cars. We could do a drive trough top cleaning. Lol

Back