What did you do to your mustang today

The 845 wax is one of those old school products that doesn't have a fancy looking label or a bunch of Youtubers hyping it. It just works, plain and simple.

It's also an excellent wax for daily drivers that perform winter duties.

Actually, Obsessed Garage is actually hyping it in a combo I sometimes think of trying: Jescar Powerlock PLUS sealant topped with Collonite 845 Insulator's wax :)
So a little hyped ;) Loving his channel, no bullshit talks, BUT a really high end or nothing guy lol. So if this combo works for basic protection for him, will make it work for me

UPR is a good basics, no hype, no frills company.
I haven’t used their products but they have a loyal following in the Fox crowd.
Good suspension hardware such as control arms for the 4 link designs.
Kind of a dull grey colour so not much attention drawn but made of chrome-molly so good quality. ?

Well after many years of wanting the Staggered Cobra wheels on my car, pulled the trigger last weekend on an early father's day gift. My existing cobras are about 13 years old or so and are flaking a bit in the lug nut holes. Also they where 17"x9" all around. I went with 17"x9" and 17"x10 1/2" SVE Brand wheels. I only took one out of the box however they appear to be of very good quality chrome.

Not sure when I will get rubber for them but at least this is a start. Looking forward to getting them on though.

F20F1BB9-5606-4AE6-ACD4-CDB19672EFB6.jpeg

C1611732-ABAC-47D4-A3D7-C44EBD66F08D.jpegD940B7C2-CEEA-4396-A3B9-CFA183C8FDA3.jpeg

Back