What did you do to your mustang today

If a car owner lets his service centre know ahead of time and schedules Inspection for beginning of month it expires there should be no problem. Waiting till last day of the month would be a different outcome.

Yeah if you’re garage is open and received some more stickers you would be good to go. Organized or not if they run out because they never got enough stickers not much the car owner can do. You would still be compliant with your piece of paper as proof.

I had an unfriendly discussion with a Borden PEI town cop one day about the lack of an inspection sticker on my NS registered pickup. I had just replaced the windshield and I knew that all I needed was the paper inspection certificate but he was adamant that I needed a sticker Fortunately his RCMP partner knew the NS rules and was sensible enough to look at my plate on the rear of the truck so when the discussion was rapidly going down hill he stepped in an informed the Borden officer that I was correct. It was before my mum died so it was so long ago that I don’t recall if PEI still had a front plate (N.S. didn’t ) or not but for some reason I think that came into the discussion as well

I had an unfriendly discussion with a Borden PEI town cop one day about the lack of an inspection sticker on my NS registered pickup. I had just replaced the windshield and I knew that all I needed was the paper inspection certificate but he was adamant that I needed a sticker Fortunately his RCMP partner knew the NS rules and was sensible enough to look at my plate on the rear of the truck so when the discussion was rapidly going down hill he stepped in an informed the Borden officer that I was correct. It was before my mum died so it was so long ago that I don’t recall if PEI still had a front plate (N.S. didn’t ) or not but for some reason I think that came into the discussion as well

Thank Goodness Logic prevailed ?

Most would be surprised how much policer's don't know, even about some of the
rules they enforce. Look at the book they have to learn and think of how they would be expected
to remember it all. The one's who are good, find out before an argument, but not all do.

take a look at the criminal code book and even rules book for roads, then throw in different provinces
/ different rules, can get tricky.

I have a hard time believing any of our Mustangs would ever see a rejection sticker.
To well kept and maintained for that.

Now some of the drivers, well....................

Not mine either, my shop was so confident that they put sticker on before inspecting it cause they were running out of stickers, it passed but with Inspections occurring every 2 years I made sure it was a thorough Inspection. But as I only covered 2,000 miles last summer I was pretty confident it would pass. I also had preventative brake maintenance done so they got a good assessment of the brakes done too. Considering it is a five speed I am in second gear before I touch the brakes ?

Back