What did you do to your mustang today

Got cornered this weekend and asked a question that might make some on here nervous....."how much was that stuff in the red boxes?" Correct answer was provided....in USD....and no further questions like "how much was that stuff in the brown boxes?" were asked. Saving that answer for another day. Suspension goes on Wed, alignment Thurs. Then those troublesome red and brown boxes can be tossed!

I dont like. I answer as I'm asked!

Son in law is already looking for help with his new to him 02 GT coupe. Daughter says she's just going to sit in the passenger seat and smile.
Well you don't work on these, so your basically going to help him spend money lol.
If you were nice, you would have him sign up, so we could all help him spend money :)

Besides, be fun to see car, project and ideas. Share I say, share.

Well you don't work on these, so your basically going to help him spend money lol.
If you were nice, you would have him sign up, so we could all help him spend money :)

Besides, be fun to see car, project and ideas. Share I say, share.
Pushed him to get on here, with all the knowledge and experience offered so freely. Mentioned the abuse, suggested he distance himself from me on here for self- preservation reasons!

Good Saturday morning everyone,

Any of you ever used Collinite 845 wax? Max recommended it to his father Elide and Elide gave me the bottle to try on the stang. You need to heat the bottle up in a container of hot water to liquify the wax before each rise. Very easy to use. Pretty good results. It has really good reviews. Going to add it to my collection. Impressed with it so far.

The 845 wax is one of those old school products that doesn't have a fancy looking label or a bunch of Youtubers hyping it. It just works, plain and simple.

It's also an excellent wax for daily drivers that perform winter duties.

The 845 wax is one of those old school products that doesn't have a fancy looking label or a bunch of Youtubers hyping it. It just works, plain and simple.

It's also an excellent wax for daily drivers that perform winter duties.
Yeah I must say I have done a bit of research on it since your dad mentioned it. Seeemed to work great and was pretty simple to apply.

so on another note got out for a small cruise this afternoon. Hooked up with Mel and Phil and put on about 200 km. It was mostly top down. It was fun to get out for a cruise.

Got the Provincial Inspection done today, passed, new sticker is good for 2 years. Also put a new Motorcraft Air filter, tire rotation and had preventative brake maintenance done too. Then got to drive it home as it snowed. No salt at least ?, but only plus 2 and snowing definitely not Mustang weather ?

Got the Provincial Inspection done today, passed, new sticker is good for 2 years. Also put a new Motorcraft Air filter, tire rotation and had preventative brake maintenance done too. Then got to drive it home as it snowed. No salt at least ?, but only plus 2 and snowing definitely not Mustang weather ?
Had my wife's car inspection done yesterday and the garage had no stickers.

Back