What did you do to your mustang today

Thanks Marc.
Going with Eibach ft and rear sway bars, dampers and sport springs with Maximum Motorsports caster camber plates. Indicating 1" drop front and 1.5" rear. BMR fixed LCAs, panhard bar & brace & relocation brackets. Staying with stock UCA for now and get a feel for the ride setup.

Got a good shop and a couple of wrench heads who play after work on older Chevy stuff. They hold their noses working on a Ford but fans of displacement and horsepower. Alignment outsourced to and exotic motorsport shop.think I'm in safe hands!
My suspension mod are are almost identical. I went with mostly Steeda stuff. The one difference I did go with a longer than stock upper control arm. You can see pics of the mods on my build page here.

No welding with the BMR jacking rails, they bolted right into factory locations, even used factory bolts if I recall.

If you look at the black & white pavement level pic I posted in the last photo competition, you can't even see them.

When you added LCA relocation brackets, did you onlynbolt on or weld in? I'm thinking with a car not track nor strip bound....and Mexico being so far away....I may not experience overstressed on the factory installation instructions.

In the early days I saw some pics of mangled brackets, so I went the welded route. I believe that's been sorted. Buy them from a reputable supplier like BMR, or MM and you will be fine.

Welding very strong, of course.
But between those two brands, BMR still best.
They have an extra bolt anchor that none of the others have.
I don’t know if their design is patented but just better than others.
I’m not saying BMR best at everything, but for relo brackets on S197, they pretty much are.
And, for discussion sake, if one had 1000 plus hp FI race car with wide slicks, they can be combination bolted and welded.

I've been spending millions of somebody else's money every year for the past 30 years..... I learned a long, long time ago....don't be scared of zeros! I spend 5 zeros every month, 6 zeros 4-5 times a year..... and had 1 project 10 years ago with 7 zeros in the final pre-tax number. Gets easier the more you do it!?

I've been spending millions of somebody else's money every year for the past 30 years..... I learned a long, long time ago....don't be scared of zeros! I spend 5 zeros every month, 6 zeros 4-5 times a year..... and had 1 project 10 years ago with 7 zeors in the final pre-tax number. Gets easier the more you do it!?
Us tax payers really don't like you guys, I do believe its time to change the subject :)

And if you don’t everything spend every dollar in your annual budget they will give you a smaller budget the following year.At least that’s how it worked in the RCMP. And if there were substantial savings Division wide, the Big Bosses in Fredericton would get Bonuses ??

I remember one year, my District Commander came to me near the end of the Fiscal year and told me he had $25,000 for Police Car Tires left over, (I managed the Fleet for the District). So we stocked up. That DC had worked in HQ and was aware of their bag of tricks ?

Back