What did you do to your mustang today

92LX302;n5486 said:
Buddy of mine was quoted 3,000$ to get the clutch replaced in his 2014 370Z. And the dealership told him they're known to fail prematurely due to bad engineering.

And knowing that the Factory Nissan Clutch is prone to premature failure If it was my car , I'd go with the Performance Aftermarket.

The site I found it on , Steeda Canada , did not mention a Break in period. Day and night difference compared to the old one. It was the factory Clutch and had a very heavy pedal. It was done. The new set up is a fair bit lighter in the left pedal Department and works well with the Aluminum Flywheel. Spec 'Stage 2' Clutch Kit $550.99 Part Number: SF482 Product Features High clamp pressure plate Pure Kevlar friction material High torque sprung hub and disc assembly Includes clutch alignment tool Includes pilot bearing and throwout bearing General Product Information Spec has quickly built a strong reputation for durable high quality clutches. In fact, Spec clutches racked up more points in NMRA Street Warrior last year than all other clutches combined! Spec clutches are made with high quality custom hardware and springs, not just worked-over stock parts like some brands. Steeda.ca keeps Stage 2 kits in stock as they meet the needs of 90% of our customers. Other stages are available by special order. All Stage 2 Clutch kits include a new performance pressure plate, segmented, chatter free Kevlar clutch disc, throw-out bearing, pilot bearing and alignment tool; everything you need for a complete professional installation. Manufactured by: Spec Spec makes a Stage 1 , Stage2 and Stage3 Clutch. I got the Stage2 ,According to the Manufacturer's Site , my Clutch is Good for up to 567 Foot Pounds of Torque. More than I'll ever need , so I think the Car will be good to make it up than Mountain Smoke Free Roger.

12239651_1046291358716544_5083894352714722179_n.jpg

Renewed the plates on the 92 :)

No Title

Cleaned it up today. Why? I'm not sure with rain in the forecast lol. Oh well. Had an issue with one of the headlights....rubber on the top kept coming off. So found some spray epoxy and is now back in place. Cleaned up the air intakes....just have to put it all back together and ready to go.

Attachments

• photo761.jpg
    photo761.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 0
  • photo762.jpg
    photo762.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 0
  • photo763.jpg
    photo763.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 0
Back