What did you do to your mustang today

Now that your Stang is 15 years old Charlie , it qualifies for Classic Car Insurance with Gary Steeves in Hillsborough. I switched , a little cheaper , but big selling point for me was agreed value replacement coverage. Appraised value pls tax works out to $18,000. You don't need an Appraisal , but I get Doug Harper to appraise mine every 3 years. I also got roadside assistance for $60.00 through Hagerty. All Drivers must have at least 10 years experience , and cannot be used as a daily driver, to work . No other restrictions besides that.

TrueBlue02058;n4177 said:
Now that your Stang is 15 years old Charlie , it qualifies for Classic Car Insurance with Gary Steeves in Hillsborough. I switched , a little cheaper , but big selling point for me was agreed value replacement coverage. Appraised value pls tax works out to $18,000. You don't need an Appraisal , but I get Doug Harper to appraise mine every 3 years. I also got roadside assistance for $60.00 through Hagerty. All Drivers must have at least 10 years experience , and cannot be used as a daily driver, to work . No other restrictions besides that.

Well that's stupid.

I also got the lowest deductibles I have ever had ,.$100.00 for Accident Damage. They are for collector cars only , and no daily driver use like commuting to and from work is permitted. I can see why they have a 10 year experience clause too , not all young drivers are as mature and responsible as 92LX302.

where did you get the as3's?

TrueBlue02058;n4116 said:
Got 4 new Michelin Pilot AS3 Plus installed on BULLITT today. All I can say is WOW !. Drives a lot better than it did with the Good Years I was running.

Upgraded the Valve Stems too.

Barachois TireCraft , just outside of Shediac , 20 minutes East of Moncton. They are AS3 Plus. Were $220.00 a tire for 245/45/17 in a Y Rating. plus I'll be getting $70.00 back from Michelin. :FordSmile

That was in 2013 I believe. My Cameraman moved to Newfoundland in 2014 so I didn't make a Part 2 last week. One thing I noticed with the new Michelins compared to the worn Goodyear's is that the car has a lot more traction. Those Goodyear's would spin even when you didn't want them too.

Today I got the Provincial Inspection done on the BULLITT , as well as a Wheel Alignment , had the K&N Air Filter Cleaned and Re-Oiled and replaced both Wiper Arms and had new Reflex Wipers installed.

Old and Oxidized :

New and Shiny :

Still waiting for the new Clutch Kit and Projector Headlights to ship from Steeda in Mississauga

Man they are slow , Ordered those items on April 6th , and they still haven't received the Clutch Kit from the US Manufacturer. They received the headlights 2 weeks ago..

Only Expired by 12 months or so. For the amount of driving I did last year, it was hardly worth doing. LOL

The wiper arms are a cheap upgrade that does a huge difference on our cars. Looking good Fred!

I know your pain... Ordered parts about a month ago from CJ Pony Parts, floor mats & headliner were on backorder. They finally shipped yesterday but WITHOUT the headliner as it was still on back order.

But on the good side, my mechanic gave me an update today that he finished fixing the issue in my car. He just need to put the interior back together and she'll be done (well not really haha).

Back