What did you do to your mustang today

67 AGAIN;n30548 said:
Coming back to availability of window stickers discussed last week.
I said I would check and update on availability.
I checked and dealerships can print window stickers of cars starting in 2008 and newer.
They can't get the years prior to that.
For that you can get a build sheet by contacting Ford in Oakville.
All you need is your VIN.
They can give you a 8 1/2 by 11 right off an office printer.
Some dealerships are also equipped with larger printers that can print actual size window stickers.
That would be identical to the original except printed on regular paper instead of that glossy no stick paper.

So you can get one for a 2002?

02 yellowgt;n33329 said:
So you can get one for a 2002?

No, you can't get window sticker for 2002.
They can only get 2008 and up.
For 2002,you can get a build sheet if you contact Ford in Oakville.

A build sheet is similar to window sticker but has less information. It's a less busy document.
They'll e-mail it to you and you can print it.

pei_guy;n33241 said:
Pedal response is a bit lower than stock but even pressure and balanced stopping. Switched to Motorcraft high performance dot 4 fluid. Drain and 2 flushes before top up.

Regret I didn't do a brake performance test with stock brakes on the track pack app 60-0 & 100-0 mph.

Suspension swap and drop up next. Leaning toward Eibach Pro suspension kit: 1-1/2" drop, adropfront and rear sway bars, shocks & struts; BMR adj. panhard bar and brace, BMR lower control arms, (leaving upper CA's stock), Maximum Motorsports caster camber plates.

time to plan and get some other perspectives from other MM members!

This is a good list of suspension mods. The Pro kit springs are a popular drop for those cars. The drop is 1.25 F and 1.5 R.
For 1 inch drop all around, the Ford Racing P springs do the trick nicely. They are made by Eibach, so same quality and similar ride.
Bilstein dampers match up excellently to either set.

Only thing I would counsel to add is relocation brackets for those LCA's.
Dropped car and LCA's minus relocation brackets = less then maximized traction and not getting full benefit from LCA's.

I've done a fair amount to my '15.
Wanted to do a thread with pics.
Can't get my computer to recognize my phone to access the pics.
Any tech savvy tips would be appreciated.
Or I'll have to do it from my phone.
This has never been an issue before.
Computer has recognized phone multiple times before.
Running Windows 7. I phone 7.
I get a message from I tunes saying its not set as primary program for the music on the phone.
I've gotten this message before and was always able to get the pics.

67 AGAIN;n33737 said:
This is a good list of suspension mods. The Pro kit springs are a popular drop for those cars. The drop is 1.25 F and 1.5 R.
For 1 inch drop all around, the Ford Racing P springs do the trick nicely. They are made by Eibach, so same quality and similar ride.

Dropped car and LCA's minus relocation brackets = less then maximized traction and not getting full benefit from LCA's.

I can attest to the rear lca difference when brackets are installed!!

67 AGAIN;n33737 said:

Looking forward to chatting more on my next steps when you're over for the run on the weekend, Marc. Tks!

helimech;n33749 said:
I have a set of Whiteline lca relocation brackets and a Steeda adjustable upper control arm available if anyone's interested... wink wink nudge nudge

Bill....if you're coming.over for the run, maybe toss them in the trunk...never know what can happen! I did say I was done til next spring!

pei_guy;n33767 said:
Bill....if you're coming.over for the run, maybe toss them in the trunk...never know what can happen! I did say I was done til next spring!

I'm not going on the run. I'm currently working in Sept-Iles. I would send them through the Mustang connection, but I don't have them packaged up. I can hold them until spring if you are interested. No deposit needed.

Thanks Bill. Will stay in touch on this...if you get other takers on the LCA's dont hold on my account.

Last edited by a moderator:
Seeing as NB no longer requires a front plate...
A couple weeks ago I decided to see what my 06 would look like without its issue plate.
In this case it was a personalized plate so the change is not so dramatic.
I need to keep something there because two large holes in bumper from previous plates.
Car was already plated in Ontario when I bought it so holes were already there.

A couple pics bellow of the new plate I put on.
Being that its mostly black, it seems ti fit the car well.
Bonus, it’s plastic so lighter than NB plate.

Also a pic of NB plate.

Maybe a quick pole here to have fun.
Tell me if you think new look is better or you prefer the Old.

Disclaimer: I reserve the right to override pole results.

Back