What did you do to your mustang today

Yeah I figured sitting probably didn’t help the situation. I took the calliper and bracket off tonight. Pins appeared to be ok however I took them out and cleaned them up and re greased them just in case. Put it all back together. Started it up and got my assistant to push the brakes and release. They appear to still be sticking a bit. So I suspect the caliper is the culprit. I did notice the pads wore a bit un even on the inside so I suspect the pistons are uneven a bit contributing to that. So I will start the hunt tomorrow for a new caliper. Hopefully that is the issue.

My BULLITT stalled a couple of times at idle this past Sunday

New Plugs and Coil Packs a few months ago

Am getting Throttle Bodies Cleaned and ordered a new Idle Air Control Valve for it from Rock Auto

Not an easy part to find in Canada and Rock Auto only had 1 in stock

The 01 BULLITT has a Model Specific Intake and twin Throttle Bodies making it more difficult to locate certain parts

My BULLITT stalled a couple of times at idle this past Sunday

New Plugs and Coil Packs a few months ago

Am getting Throttle Bodies Cleaned and ordered a new Idle Air Control Valve for it from Rock Auto

Not an easy part to find in Canada and Rock Auto only had 1 in stock

The 01 BULLITT has a Model Specific Intake and twin Throttle Bodies making it more difficult to locate certain parts
I hope you get it sorted out. Parts seem to be harder and harder to get since Covid. I just finally received my caliper for the 01 GT yesterday. Took 3 weeks as I could not find any locally. Parts Avatar was the place I found it after searching all around. Got it installed last night so just waiting for a test drive now. Feels better after install and bleading of the lines.

I hope you get it sorted out. Parts seem to be harder and harder to get since Covid. I just finally received my caliper for the 01 GT yesterday. Took 3 weeks as I could not find any locally. Parts Avatar was the place I found it after searching all around. Got it installed last night so just waiting for a test drive now. Feels better after install and bleading of the lines.
I got the only 1 they had in stock

Ships today

Delivery by Monday

Glad the car is working better Fred. Years ago I had a similar issue with the window. Gave a good tap on the door while pushing the window switch up and it started working. They develop flat spots. Never happened again. I would suspect you already tried that though. But if you haven’t worth a shot.
Just went out, started it and gave the door a couple of hard taps with No Result.

I don’t know if any of you remember me mentioning a few summers ago that the AC in BULLITT had Tanked a few years ago and after a refill it stopped working a month later.

Technician told me it wasn’t worth fixing cause I store it off site for more than 1/2 the year and because I’m unable to start it monthly the seals would dry up again in a couple of years

Today I accidentally selected A/C Button and it started blowing ice cold air

On Max Air my leg almost froze.

I’m buying a Lotto ticket 😜

Back