Spring Dyno run.

All right. Everything is booked and no need to pay up front. It’s all being held on my credit card and we can pay at the hotel. I opted to choose free cancellation rooms. Wasn’t much more and it means a) I don’t have to pay now b) if we cancel because someone can’t go last minute it costs me and everyone else nothing to get rid of a room.

So that hat being said the weekend hotel cost will be around $191 Canadian per person (based on two people per room) and that’s for both nights. Not that cheap but that’s due to the long weekend. The Concord hotel is 10-15 minutes from Pete’s Dyno and we are right beside bar, restaurants, coffee shops so no need to drive. Bangor hotel is close to the mall, restaurants and coffee/gas so great location.

Should be a a fun weekend!!!

Yep rates aren't that bad but when you look at prices on a "regular" weekend there is a difference. Having said that, a weekend in hotels for under $200 a piece is worth it for this trip. Always a fun trip and the coastal drive on the way to Bangor Saturday should be cool....I've never seen that area before.

I have done this area a few times, great drive along the water.
Lots of cool little towns, Kennabunkport, Freeport, Old Orchard beach.
Very nice drive.

PERFECT! can't wait for that time!! hoping to have a couple of things done to her before going down, shouldn't be an issue if I can get it out late April/early may :p

I also cannot wait for this trip for this exact reason, see new stuff!! I need to get out of NB more LOL, it's almost pathetic :p

They did have a small one last year, but weather was sketchy so not big turn out.
This is first time staying in Bangor on Sat. night so not sure, I guess we will have to have a look.

Just found out this afternoon that I'm going to be in Ottawa for work May 22-25th & won't be back til late Friday
​​​​​Sorry to have to back out. Was looking forward to the run and custom tune!

Hopefully everyone else is on board, also anyone else considering going.
Its a great run even if not going on dyno. Also a fun weekend.

I've been catching up with Jody recently and he is looking at jumping in with someone for the trip. Or maybe driving his Ranger that he just picked up. How about throwing a Ranger on the dyno? :)

Cool. We got the hotel space for him and lots of empty passenger seats. Maybe someone would be willing to let him pilot one lol. If that happens he will be back in a Mustang in no time!!

So is this list correct? Any changes to be made?? I know Bill is still up in the air but Trevor will be keeping an eye on that situation. If there are any changes like Charlie joining up :) let me know.

Dyno

1- Mineral Gray
2- Phil

Run Only
1- 2008 Black CSGT
2- ohtobbad
3- Jason
4- Maximum

Last edited by a moderator:
Back