Spring Dyno run.

Ohtobbad

Administrator
Staff member
It was brought up to me a couple of times, are we doing a Spring Dyno run.
So here it is, are we? If so when? Who is interested in going?

I would be interested in going as its a fun weekend.

Dyno

1- Mineral Gray
2- Phil

Run Only
1- 2008 Black CSGT
2- ohtobbad
3- Jason

Ok folks. Time to start nailing down some of the details for this annual adventure. Trevor and I met today and here is what we got for information....

Departure will be 7am on Friday May 25th from the Irving Big Stop in Salisbury, New Brunswick. For those coming from Nova Scotia or anywhere outside of Moncton (unless it's on the way to St Stephen) please make sure you are there and ready to leave for 7am.

Plan is to drive straight to Performance Dyno, 34 Staniels Road in Loudon, New Hampshire with stops along the way for fuel, lunch, washroom breaks, etc and hopefully have all the cars tuned/dyno that Friday night. If not, first thing Saturday morning will be the plan....will confirm those details as we get closer and have official numbers.

Hotel for Friday night May 25th, 2018 is Holiday Inn Downtown Concord.....right downtown and walking distance to restaurants, bars, coffee. Also just off the highway and a 10 minute trip to Performance Dyno. Find a roomie and all is good!!

https://ca.hotels.com/ho106493/?PSRC...7&wapa4=106493

Saturday morning May 26th, 2018 we will either leave Concord from the hotel or from Performance Dyno once all vehicles have been completed. Plan is to take our time and do a coastal run eventually ending up in Bangor, Maine that evening. Stops include Old Orchard Beach and a drive up US Highway 1 getting on around Freeport, Maine. This is all weather permitting of course so route could be changed.

Hotel for May 26th, 2018 is Quality Inn Bangor.....hotel is beside the mall, gas stations, coffee shops. Great location walking distance from everything.

https://ca.hotels.com/ho114510/?PSRC...1&wapa4=114510

Sunday May 27th, 2018 is gas up and head for home!!!

The format is changed a bit from last year. We decided to put more of an emphasis on getting up to the destination quick and then slowly making our way back. Also Sunday will be a lot less of a drive which is nice for those working on the Monday. Also starting from Salisbury on Friday morning should be a good head start and get us to Loudon by 3pm to 4pm including stops etc.

Last edited by a moderator:
Glen is interested, he suggested early May, which would work.
Weather depending of course

He has done dynos on Saturday in the past. Looking at my calendar I have a trip to BC in mid May so either the May 5th or May 26th weekends are better for me to go, just throwing it out there... great blast down and back

Pete said something last year about it "being the last time he'll do a saturday job again", he was frustrated about some family event he had to attend that he didn't know about. etc, etc. It may have been closer to june last year though?

We can check with Pete, as it is right now, we only have 1 or 2 going on dyno,
rest just going for the trip, Friday night might be better. We could cruise leisurely up the coast
if Sat was free.

you interested Phil?

I will try and call Pete after snow, later in week.

How about a list of who's getting dyno and who's
just going for run.

I am going for run.

Back