Snow Removal

Just bucket and blower, live in town and have two driveways so not much lawn to cut. But man lately winters bring us a crap load of snow so tractor was a good decision plus just love puttin' around with it. I'm sure you'll enjoy yours too there Charlie.

I would estimate that yesterday and last night we received about 30 CM of snow where I live in Salisbury. There was some drifting so hard to say exactly how much. I must say I was looking forward to trying out my new to me John Deere and it did not disappoint. This was the most fun I have had in a long time clearing snow. The tractor worked very well. Here are a few pictures of the finished product. C72D8B83-A983-48B2-8F1F-9515152A611F.jpeg7E79FE48-A35B-494A-BFE2-BE5B775025AD.jpeg8D2EC115-5D8C-449C-AE66-EC1CE59D2A74.jpeg0E59F165-1929-42EE-980E-DB9EC9ACBB5C.jpeg

I would estimate that yesterday and last night we received about 30 CM of snow where I live in Salisbury. There was some drifting so hard to say exactly how much. I must say I was looking forward to trying out my new to me John Deere and it did not disappoint. This was the most fun I have had in a long time clearing snow. The tractor worked very well. Here are a few pictures of the finished product. View attachment 42657View attachment 42658View attachment 42659View attachment 42660
Looks good, Charlie. I kinda thought you might have cleared the whole front yard for training!

Thanks Aaron, haha thought about it. I brought the shoes all the way up and still needed to be real careful with the gravel driveway. Unfortunately there are some victims on the lawn. Something the previous guys always struggled with until we had a base in the driveway. Oh well it is what it is.

Thats awesome Charlie, glad to hear you're enjoying the Deere, thats a large driveway to clear.

There's a lot to be said for being able to sit in the cab and not get a faceful of snow, like you do sometimes when the wind shifts and you're using a walk behind.

Money well spent, trust me, years down the road you'll still be having fun clearing snow. (y)

Thanks guys. Yes I agree when the wind would shift directions I didn't get all covered in snow. In there with my cup of coffee and just working away. Need to get some music in there. Lol.

Yeah I agree Martin on the gravel. I had to ply with it some just had to get used to it that's all. It is why it is for now. Lived with it for 10 years so far.

Still a blast. Lol

Thanks guys. Yes I agree when the wind would shift directions I didn't get all covered in snow. In there with my cup of coffee and just working away. Need to get some music in there. Lol.

Yeah I agree Martin on the gravel. I had to ply with it some just had to get used to it that's all. It is why it is for now. Lived with it for 10 years so far.

Still a blast. Lol
You need a radio and phone holder then your ready for long
runs of snow plowing :)

Back