Snow Removal

I only have a 30'Wx45'L driveway so i have an old 1989 Colombia blower with original 11hp Briggs and 33" cut. It's a beast and will never give it up. I've had it since 1997. When it's heavy slush snow and my neighbors new machines are so light that they ride up on top of the snow rather than dig to the bottom and can't throw it anyway, I'm just glad i have my Balaklava on so they can't see me smirking.. PXL_20201216_224251562.jpg

Yeah you cannot beat the old blowers for what they deliver compared to some of the newer ones out there.

Mounted my lights tonight. I think they will do the job just fine. Will need some adjustments one I get it outside but I will wait for a warmer evening for that. Tried them with the lights off in the garage they look good Lol.
A737DC79-0FA6-464D-A3AA-976D5BE974F9.jpeg8B68F666-F223-4E2A-A59A-B231FE46E492.jpegE6D2353D-78E6-4E1D-A04B-A182DDE0F893.jpeg

Good job Charlie. What did you use to seal the cover
Thanks Martin,
I used a black silicone sealer that was suitable for vinyl and canvas according to the website. Sealed it from the top and bottom. I see no daylight so we will see how it stands up. If that doesn't work I will order some grommets I saw online . I still havent decided if I will be able to take the cab off completly as a unit yet which would be cool So I could leave it all alone and re seal when needed. Not exactly what I wanted to do but it was the only way to get to the cigarette lighter plug inside without running wires down and under which would have been ugly. Lol

This is my crystal ball.

3EA335BA-73A6-4803-99D6-98EB4B01254D.jpeg

I’m inventory manager and sales support.
Big part of what i do is assist the salesmen with estimates for add ons and then setup and oversee installation for delivery.
I work off written lists and directions they give me.
I almost always have questions to clarify things.
Premium or discount parts?
Ford or aftermarket parts?
Studded or not studded winter tires?
Roll up or folding tonneau cover?
On and on...

Reasonable questions if they did not specify.
But sometimes they try to make me feel like I should know, or that my questions are silly.

I push back and one of my lines is that the batteries in my crystal ball are running low.

Well one of them broke down and got me a crystal ball for Christmas.
I’m displaying it on my desk and we’re having fun with it.

Back