Road to buidling a 1990 Foxbody LX

Not alot of time these days, but started reserch on engine options,
transmission options, brakes and tire options.

Suspension will be based on engine, but it is going to be completely swapped out.
Any help and people who have already seen options let me know.
any good links with real info will help.

When it that engine and trans coming in, Trevor? You had all day to get the deal sorted!
Aaron you now being retired and former Gov employee all day has different meaning to us working folks LOL.
Not 100% sold, 10k for engine and harness, no response if he is including computer, which would be important.
Trans is high for that car at 4k. plus shipping, in the 14-15 k range plus shipping, for something I don't need for a year
or two. Also I have been working on another deal, which if happened way cooler and will shock the masses at far better price :)

If not I have 2 years still, soo waitiing on response.

noticed in small print pending sale on engine, maybe why he didn't respond, we will see.

Last edited:
Aaron you now being retired and former Gov employee all day has different meaning to us working folks LOL.
Not 100% sold, 10k for engine and harness, no response if he is including computer, which would be important.
Trans is high for that car at 4k. plus shipping, in the 14-15 k range plus shipping, for something I don't need for a year
or two. Also I have been working on another deal, which if happened way cooler and will shock the masses at far better price :)

If not I have 2 years still, soo waitiing on response.

noticed in small print pending sale on engine, maybe why he didn't respond, we will see.
Picturing Tesla batteries in the engine bay and underbody. That would we a slick Fox resto! Brian could tow you with the Camaro when you run out of juice!

SO back to the drawing board. I was so close to an amazing donor car.
2013 GT 500, wrecked, but good engine, computer, wiring transmision and brakes.
priced 10 to 12 K , Owner did deal to buy it back, so no go for me.

Imagine 662hp in fox body :)

SO back to the drawing board. I was so close to an amazing donor car.
2013 GT 500, wrecked, but good engine, computer, wiring transmision and brakes.
priced 10 to 12 K , Owner did deal to buy it back, so no go for me.

Imagine 662hp in fox body :)

Shoot!! that would have been CRAZY!! No need to put any additional power updates above that lol ? Would have already been a riot to keep on the roads :D

I was told about that, but have not had a chance this week to do much of anything,
gotta find some time lol. Likely another 304 weeks of this before I get and real time.
Shop is getting very close, sooo will have time this fall to deal with fox body. :)

Back