Road to buidling a 1990 Foxbody LX

So prepping year and garage for future use.
This is where 4 mustangs last winter and 3 year before
spent winter. So I have done long term deal on bottom
half pf property and garages, so first there is work to be done.
Then I can enjoy garage. Last user was not kind to property.
So this is phase one.

CD57335F-4A61-47EA-A765-41C76D82AFDC.jpegE2B8D2F4-5A6F-46CC-8DE1-C1F2B4165D32.jpegA6B658BE-2ABA-434C-AD27-3E22F023BC23.jpegB57F1C8F-90CD-4F15-B1DE-6CA5D6906E8F.jpeg

I put furnace in 2 years ago, after work is done running duck work to both sides
putting man door through to other side. Currently waiting for electrician to
fix some wiring, and move everything out, so can be insulated and then plywood
on this side as it will be shop. Also running wiring for possible future hoist while at it. :)

Last edited:
Phase 1 is complete on to phase two.
362D3931-5D2D-4B63-8C11-7F5FB8D5434B.jpeg
19BB1C58-B125-4C75-AF8E-3B2DEA5D8792.jpeg
B757CE28-222D-4C03-9312-552C171A4E94.jpeg
5E8F4C80-A641-4060-A939-D6353E286875.jpeg
15 loads of crap fill hauled away, 7 loads of gravel brought in so far, one drain completed.
One side studded, wired, insulated, plywood and painted done. Started on 2nd side thursday's,
car is moved over to new home, bench being build. doors ordered, one new window arrived.
Had another issue, serious lack of water, so had well company come in, redrill went 60' deeper, water problem
solved. still aways to go, if all goes well, all will be done by fall and project can start.
Also has been decided business will be run from here next year.

So this means I am staying in house we are in now, but with business moving also means,
I will have room for garage here in future :)

Aliona set me down last night and said, once this is done,
I can build garage in back yard, then she said we need my 2 mustangs,
Harley
Eleanor
She wants Audi TT
I am not sure where I am getting the money
but I love my wife even more.
How often does a wife sit down husband to tell build toy garage
and gives list to fill it ? :D

Aliona set me down last night and said, once this is done,
I can build garage in back yard, then she said we need my 2 mustangs,
Harley
Eleanor
She wants Audi TT
I am not sure where I am getting the money
but I love my wife even more.
How often does a wife sit down husband to tell build toy garage
and gives list to fill it ? :D

OK WOWW.!!!! Hopefully Julie will fall in love in an Audi TT or other roadster as well hahaha

Nice to have the progress report - keep up with the good work. Lots of water and an outlet for the coffee /expresso maker and the beer fridge on the project side !
Make a mount for cheap camera in each corner of the project spot and take a picture on it once a week as you begin - then you will have time lapse of the project - you.can always delete what you don’t want but it’s impossible to get the shot you wished you had later.

Nice to have the progress report - keep up with the good work. Lots of water and an outlet for the coffee /expresso maker and the beer fridge on the project side !
Make a mount for cheap camera in each corner of the project spot and take a picture on it once a week as you begin - then you will have time lapse of the project - you.can always delete what you don’t want but it’s impossible to get the shot you wished you had later.
cameras will be coming for this place, but not done yet, for various reasons lol.

Back