NHL 2022

Looking a little better, Montreal is heading towards a full rebuild.
Not sure I have even seen them do this. But likely due.
Hopefully quick one.

I like most of the changes in Management, lets see if it pays off.
Going to be a tough couple of years.

They were officially eliminated from the Playoffs a few days ago so they should start winning regularly now ?
HAte saying it, being last this year will be a benefit.
Decent draft this year, so few top pics could be really good.
they currently have 2 first round pics, likely get 1 or 2 more with drades before deadline.
they have several good prospects.

I expect a rrebuild, but I suspect they will be fair bit better next year.
Hoepfully only real pain for 2-3 years. This has been needed for awhile,
to bad they didn't do it before MB went on spending spree.
could slow down the process.

I don’t believe in the tanking mentality for a pick. It’s a gamble nowadays the way it is setup anyways. I mean they finally find some type of spark I say they ride it and take what they end up with. I liked watching the last few games. They have their confidence back and the smiles on their faces is priceless.

Many disagree and that’s ok. At the end of the day they are paid to play and win some hockey games.

I don’t believe in the tanking mentality for a pick. It’s a gamble nowadays the way it is setup anyways. I mean they finally find some type of spark I say they ride it and take what they end up with. I liked watching the last few games. They have their confidence back and the smiles on their faces is priceless.

Many disagree and that’s ok. At the end of the day they are paid to play and win some hockey games.
As Some will be traded, No Player wants to Tank as it lowers their worth to other Teams.

Back