NHL 2022

Toronto and Montreal play tonight, but not sure I can watch.

Austin Matthews scored team high goals in a season this week,
Toronto Media, has enough artiles out there now,
I thought he won 9th stanley cup, 7 Olympic gold medals
broke Greztys Record, 12th MVP MVP award
and few others I missed.

The Maple Leafs hockey Network will be showing the game tonight,
I am not sure if we will actually see anyone but him on TV
I am sure that is all they will talk about.

Hope it a good game, but might be easier to just read tomorrows highlights. :oops:

Toronto and Montreal play tonight, but not sure I can watch.

Austin Matthews scored team high goals in a season this week,
Toronto Media, has enough artiles out there now,
I thought he won 9th stanley cup, 7 Olympic gold medals
broke Greztys Record, 12th MVP MVP award
and few others I missed.

The Maple Leafs hockey Network will be showing the game tonight,
I am not sure if we will actually see anyone but him on TV
I am sure that is all they will talk about.

Hope it a good game, but might be easier to just read tomorrows highlights. :oops:
I still watch the games. They have quite a few good picks this year so there is hope. Some young guns are doing well and they seem to be having fun under Martin St. Louis which brings energy to the game. Hope he stays. In any case not like I need another reason to drink but there is always a good sleep afterward...

???

Tonight the second season starts. Forget all about the first one as everything gets set back to zero. Some good first round matchups and I can see several of them going 7 games. This has to be one of the most difficult seasons in a while to try and pick a winner. So many good teams it wil make for some good hockey ?

It was a pleasant surprise. Probably the best “complete” game I’ve seen them play in a while. True Tampa never showed up and the Leafs made them pay. Campbell was good when he had to be, the defence was solid (don’t say that often) and the big boys surpassed their 1 goal playoff performance from last year ?

Game 2 will be different no doubt about it. Long ways from being over but it’s a good start.

Everyone talking about the Oilers and how they will run the Kings in 5 or 6. Funny since the Kings have been flying under the radar all year. You’d think someone would have noticed them by now lol. Six is still a possibility for the Oilers but the playoff drought has gotta be in the back of everyone’s mind.

Bruins in tough against the Canes. And the backup played last night for Carolina. Marchand can’t seem to find the scoresheet. They need that to change if they wanna advance.

St Louis always shows up in the playoffs. But Minnesota is good so I expect game 2 to be kinda the same as the Leafs-Tampa…much closer and far from over.

Well I watched about 1.2 periods of the leafs.
Tampa didn't show up and leafs did, and so
did their well paid buddies in stripes.
reason I actually stopped watching, was the broadcasters
You would have thought they won game 7 and only one team
on the ice, they wouldn't even replay half the tampa penalties, hmmm

Of course as Jason pointed out after game one above, all is decided now
we can now relax until finals LOL

Leafs are capable of beating tampa, but I just can't see them winning a cup with this line up.
Of course if it stays 7 against 5 through out, it could happen :p

My guess is, we will likely have to see a few more games befroe crowning them or anyone champs
Just my guess, Sportnet was running the odds on first game win and blow wins to help prove there point
Crazy to pay people just to figure that out, to make a more rabid fan worse lol

I have NHL.com, might be able to watch more when playing int he US,
NESN is not as bias as sportnets and thats saying something :)

No more sports shows for week or 4 lol

The real Tampa Bay came to play in game 2.

3-7 on the power play compared to 0-5 in game one. Totally different team in game 2. Yikes lol

Edmonton and Minny also showed up last night so 3 of the 4 series are now tied.

Carolina on their 3rd string goalie but up 2-0.

Rangers and Pittsburgh game 2 should be a good one to watch. Penguins on their third stringer as well. Wonder if it will be another triple OT marathon?

OH! I thought the playoffs were over based on Toronto sports news after
big win by leafs on Monday, thought they gave them the cup and playoffs were done :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Back