NHL 2022

Well I know 98.5 percent of this Montreal Canadiens thread are waking up this morning with a nice big smile on their face ?

The refs were bad, the D was bad, Campbell was hot and cold, the third and fourth line only showed up one game. Number 1 regular season power was on and off. Take your pick lol.

Blame whatever you like or all of it. Bottom line is they had two opportunities and didn’t get it done….AGAIN! Not sure what’s next. Say the same thing every year.

Tampa and Colorado Stanley Cup final!

Last edited:
Well I know 98.5 percent of this Montreal Canadiens thread are waking up this morning with a nice big smile on their face ?

The refs were bad, the D was bad, Campbell was hot and cold, the third and fourth line only showed up one game. Number 1 regular season power was on and off. Take your pick lol.

Blame whatever you like or all of it. Bottom line is they had two opportunities and didn’t get it done….AGAIN! Not sure what’s next. Say the same thing every year.

Tampa and Colorado Stanley Cup final!
Funny that after the game, many pundits on TV ( which lauded the leafs more than any)
Said this team was close and the best version they have seen over the years.
No changes needed.

I disagree, Tampa got better as they went along, but they were likely the easiest team
for the leafs to face in first round, you could see how tired they were.
reality is you can't win with 4 super stars and no role players and a great goalie.
Cample although not bad, is not winning you a cup.

IMO they at the least need a new GM and one of there 4 stars has to go,
so they can afford a goalie and more defence.
3rd and 4th lines are often the difference in the playoffs,
all teams have to put that together with no money.
Torontos were not good enough.

Refing, was bad, but mostly because of the whining
Mariner and matthews did all season about it.
More soft calls in this series than any other.
the 2 on mariner in game 7 weren't calls in ringette LOL
Leafs can't complain about refs, they got far more calls than they should have.

55 years and counting, and going on 20 without a first round win,
they have to be records, Toronto has to take what they can.

But chin up, when the beat Philly in 2nd preseason game
the fans can start planning the 2023 parade LOL

Must have been made up by a Habs fan because it isn’t accurate ?. They lost in 5 games to the Jackets and it was qualifying so not actual Stanley Cup playoffs ??

Leafs fans know exactly because we live it every year ?
Jason pick a hockey team, any hockey team, you must be tired of watching
figure skating with Leafs jerseys on.

Jason credit to you, coming here and typing through all those tears
year after year, can't get any easier, I am sure you at least stock up
in advance for crying towels :)

I have picked a team…actually two lol. Tampa and Colorado….see above ? just figured I’d correct the mistake since the past is a big source of chatter when it comes to the Leafs ?

As for the hart I’m not sure who else you put on it. Huberdeau maybe Josi. I’d give it to McD over Matthews but when a guy scores 60 he should be on the list.

I’m not sure why I add my two cents to the Habs thread ? but I’m not crying over spilled milk lol. Isn’t the first time it happened and won’t be the last if I had to guess ?

Last edited:
I have picked a team…actually two lol. Tampa and Colorado….see above ?

As for the hart I’m not sure who else you put on it. I’d give it to McD over Matthews but when a guy scores 60 he should be on the list.

I’m not sure why I add my two cents to the Habs thread ? but I’m not crying over spilled milk lol. Isn’t the first time it happened and won’t be the last if I had to guess ?
You get rocket for 60 goals
Hart is MVP of the league

easy way to look at it, if you had first three draft picks of whole
league who would it be.

For me
Mcdavid
McKinnon
Hedman

Josi
Drasitle
makar
Crosby
Matthews
Vasilevskyi

Must have been made up by a Habs fan because it isn’t accurate ?. They lost in 5 games to the Jackets and it was qualifying so not actual Stanley Cup playoffs ??

Leafs fans know exactly because we live it every year ?
Haha maybe. I never made it just stole it. It was funny. I guess if the technicality makes you feel better about your team we will let you have it. Lol.

All jokes aside I would say it definitely sucks either way.

Back