New Hampshire run, June 7th, 8th, 9th

Another Great run in the books, thanks to Glenn for setting up hotels.
Gerry and Martin for setting up amazing run through mountains sat,
both taking turns leading.

We had rain off and on all 3 days, with 2.2 hours lost at multiple car washes just to remove the
20-30lbs of wet grim, about 22 minutes lost to stopping in hurry to put up roofs on occasion :ROFLMAO:
With great picks by all, But KB has become the resident photographer and also some great videos and drone shots,
if he can figure out how to post here, the video going through I think Devils Notch, which was fast in 2nd gear, tight and
loads of fun. met some prtty cool cars going through other way as we were coming out,
Ferrari's, Lambo's Aston Martions, Porsches, few Mustangs etc.

I am not sure of how many miles, but likely most we ever run, as 11 hours driving on Friday and 12 on Saturday.
Some amazing roads, sights as well as a trip to Mexico Literally and figuratively, yet likely more tame than most trips :)
Great group, great fun and look forward to pics and thoughts of others.

Another Great run in the books, thanks to Glenn for setting up hotels.
Gerry and Martin for setting up amazing run through mountains sat,
both taking turns leading.

We had rain off and on all 3 days, with 2.2 hours lost at multiple car washes just to remove the
20-30lbs of wet grim, about 22 minutes lost to stopping in hurry to put up roofs on occasion :ROFLMAO:
With great picks by all, But KB has become the resident photographer and also some great videos and drone shots,
if he can figure out how to post here, the video going through I think Devils Notch, which was fast in 2nd gear, tight and
loads of fun. met some prtty cool cars going through other way as we were coming out,
Ferrari's, Lambo's Aston Martions, Porsches, few Mustangs etc.

I am not sure of how many miles, but likely most we ever run, as 11 hours driving on Friday and 12 on Saturday.
Some amazing roads, sights as well as a trip to Mexico Literally and figuratively, yet likely more tame than most trips :)
Great group, great fun and look forward to pics and thoughts of others.
Yes, thanks to all for the planning. Another great time without incident. Fortunately Al’s car was loud enough to scare off a wayward moose that was running towards the highway. I put just over 2000 kms on my car over 3 days. The Hurricane Mountain Road surpassed last year’s Bear Notch Road for thrills and excitement. Many photos and video to come. Can’t wait for next year’s run.

Yes, thanks to all for the planning. Another great time without incident. Fortunately Al’s car was loud enough to scare off a wayward moose that was running towards the highway. I put just over 2000 kms on my car over 3 days. The Hurricane Mountain Road surpassed last year’s Bear Notch Road for thrills and excitement. Many photos and video to come. Can’t wait for next year’s run.
I'm just thankful the Moose didn't run Into me like that poor squirrel.
Thank you to all that put this run together, and also to everyone that came. It was an excellent weekend and can't wait till next year.

Something I would like to add
Before the run, my work , me was having the week from hell and any logical person would have cancelled and stayed to deal with the crap, but instead I went and happy I did
Few days of driving and great people
Gave my head the much needed break

So thanks to everyone on the run
It did more for me than the words above
Can say 👍

Back