New Hampshire run, June 7th, 8th, 9th

Yes, nice pics.
Hurricane trail looks like a lot of fun.
Should be one way traffic.
But then again, it looks like you could get airborne in a couple spots with any more speed. 😳

Thanks for sharing.
whats funny is the video makes it look a lot more of a nice little cruise through woods,
its violent at speed which is 2nd gear at 1/2 throttle, wicked fun
some case your front is starting to go up, when ass is not all the way down,
would be crazy to go through knowing you had whole road and I bet you still wouldn't get out of 2nd gear.
was a blast to drive 😁

Yes, nice pics.
Hurricane trail looks like a lot of fun.
Should be one way traffic.
But then again, it looks like you could get airborne in a couple spots with any more speed. 😳

Thanks for sharing.
Oh yeah you can definitely get airborne!!! Put it this way, even at the speeds we did there was a number of times when under braking the tyres chirped as they lifted then found grip again.

Awesome job Kevin, thx for doing that, it’s not often you get to see how you drive a road like that!
I was very grateful to have you in front of me, as you knew the road. I could see how your car was responding to the "bumps in the road" and adjust my speed accordingly. I would not have been comfortable driving at the speed I did had I been the lead car. Given the circumstances (other traffic, road width, wet in spots, etc), I thought you were going the ideal speeds. Thanks again to you and your wife for planning a great driving route.

One of the biggest things I miss about my HD, is Laconia bike week. There is a lot of excellent roads in NH.

Unless I am mistaken, did the cool kids with the verts outnumber the coupes lol!
The verts did outnumber the hardtops 5 - 3 when Martin was with us, and 4 - 3 the rest of the trip. Having said that, the hardtops did not have to quickly pull off, stop, and scramble to get their roof up, when the heavy showers hit. Everything is a trade off. :)

The verts did outnumber the hardtops 5 - 3 when Martin was with us, and 4 - 3 the rest of the trip. Having said that, the hardtops did not have to quickly pull off, stop, and scramble to get their roof up, when the heavy showers hit. Everything is a trade off. :)
Small price to pay Kevin…especially if you look at it as being the closest you will ever get to owning a motorcycle ever again. Lol

Back