New Bronco

What is it with all those rotary dial gear shifters ?? What's wrong with a plain old regular stick gear shifter ??

Was looking at an Edge ST to replace my old Edge later on but that gear shifter just turns me right off....and Ford is going all out on these things !

What is it with all those rotary dial gear shifters ?? What's wrong with a plain old regular stick gear shifter ??

Was looking at an Edge ST to replace my old Edge later on but that gear shifter just turns me right off....and Ford is going all out on these things !
everyone is, it sucks, especially in anything that is a little sporty.
Big boys use these, Audi, Merc, and Bmw etc, etc.
so they follow suit. Even hyundai and Kia are doing it lol.

We would not original thinking, why so many cars look the same.
Hyundai don't even have designers I swear. they wait for next hot ticket,
steal design and build replica for following year :rolleyes:

Woke from that dream alright, added to the fact its too late in the year for the much circulated rumour of a 2020 supercharged Raptor to be reality, so that rumour has now been revised to say that its due in 2021. lol Hence my skepticism for a 2023 Bronco Raptor.

I'm still not sure it does anything for me....design cues are still too "Jeepy" for my tastes.

If the Mud Terrain T/A's and beadlock wheels are factory, thats cool, but the fender flares look like cheap add ons.

Just noticed the factory winch on the front bumper, thats interesting.

Still haven't figured out the letters at the top of the windshield though....... MO AOUN ?????

Agree. And all the vehicles are going with what I call a pop up type screen. Sticks up over the dash kinda thing. I’m actually a fan of having these things flush into the dash. Just more streamline in my opinion but everyone is going the other way.

According to a small note in this months Car and Driver some companies ie Nissanuse the pop up screen because they think it's less distracting for the driver to look at, instead of having to look down and across they just have to look across.

Mers's, Bmw, Audi started that trend, now the lower end cars / SUV's have also.
Big boys been doing if for 15 years.
Wanna know whats next on sub 60 k cars
go look at the 100k plus ones lol

Don’t have the pop up on my Murano....it’s a 2019. Makes sense though I suppose....limited space and keeping your eyes closer to the road. But I still don’t like it lol. Eventually I will have to get a vehicle with one I’m sure.

Back