Maritime mini runs.

You don’t like stretching it to the end of the month Marc? October has some nice fall Color’s.

We got the colours up here already.
Any wind and they’re all going to fall.
End of October is way too late up here.
Single digits and risk of snow by then.
Put cars away doesn’t necessarily mean all three at once but no need to keep all three on the road.
Get a start on that.
Don't want to leave all for last minute.

Last edited:
Double digits are fine, as long as no salt is down and your not doing any hard corner carving,
can still eek out a short run or two.

Double digits dry is fine but low double digits wet is no fun. Sun angle is low and roads stay wet longer. In a week or two it will be single digits.

Not that many places to go for short runs around here. It’s not as populated or developed as south. Not as many road choices.
One run I like to do to Plaster Rock and Perth-Andover had construction going on at end of summer, so not going there this year.
That’s why I go to Campbellton on most of my drives.
A lot of roads in woods up here. Once leaves fall they hold moisture on road and don’t dry much.
Temps go down quickly from now on.
Never mind hard corner carving, just keeping car on road becomes an issue.

I’m going to keep the green car insured a bit longer, probably to thanksgiving weekend, in case it’s nice but no need to keep all three on the road at this point.
Next weekend calling for showers Saturday.
I got stuff to do before it gets too cold so do that Sunday.
Next weekend already written off.

I got a car show in Saturday and a nice run (maybe through Mexico…) to Campbellton and back yesterday. It’s a good way to end the season if I don’t get out again.

Last edited:
Back