Maritime mini runs.

With lots of rain coming again for the weekend and colder temperatures forecast for next week, played hooky this afternoon and went for one last rip before ending season.
Did my local favorite run up to Campbellton and back.
A lot of truck traffic on weekdays but still got some good driving in.
There are several passing zones. 😉
Only 1 farmer still doing potatoes in St-Quentin so not too much dirt on the road.

Van Horne bridge to Gaspe.

BD48BFBF-BFBE-42DD-BF51-4E85C973663D.jpeg

Sammy the salmon with Sugarloaf in background.

E0C547CE-6E60-45CB-ABCC-D532AD70D843.jpeg

Skill hill at Sugarloaf park.

1EE74C55-254B-417D-9530-BF392C8387F3.jpeg

With lots of rain coming again for the weekend and colder temperatures forecast for next week, played hooky this afternoon and went for one last rip before ending season.
Only 1 farmer still doing potatoes in St-Quentin so not too much dirt on the road.

View attachment 69716

View attachment 69717

View attachment 69718
Must have been nice. I guess were not to much bug in fron of the car

View attachment 69716

View attachment 69717

View attachment 69718
Looks like you had a nice last run of the season. It sucks it’s coming to the end for sure.

View attachment 69716

View attachment 69717

View attachment 69718

Glad you got out Marc, I am hoping to do the same when I get home next week if the weather will cooperate

Are non topless cars aloud to go? or and people?
I’ll have to check on that but I expect only convertibles - oh and shirts /jackets for that group. It was a group of BMW’s, Miata’s, Mini’s, and 4 mustangs on the only run this year I joined with

There is another run on Sunday the PEI Mustang group /Mustang Outlaws is planning - meet in Elgin at 10:30-11 - to Fred’s @ Cap Pele for lunch, then along Sunrise trail to Pictou where they will catch the boat - I’m not sure if I’ll use my 1972 PEI passport to join in this one or not ! Will be a full day of Mustangs

I’ll have to check on that but I expect only convertibles - oh and shirts /jackets for that group. It was a group of BMW’s, Miata’s, Mini’s, and 4 mustangs on the only run this year I joined with

There is another run on Sunday the PEI Mustang group /Mustang Outlaws is planning - meet in Elgin at 10:30-11 - to Fred’s @ Cap Pele for lunch, then along Sunrise trail to Pictou where they will catch the boat - I’m not sure if I’ll use my 1972 PEI passport to join in this one or not ! Will be a full day of Mustangs
Can't do the sunday all day and half the night run.

I am hurt that I can't go with the topless crowd,
seems like they are not about inclusion and stuff.
I means its 2023, what if a recognize as topless? :ROFLMAO:

Back